The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But they have a secret weapon. For very few know his true identity, but millionaire philanthropist Fawaz leads a duel life as Gumpman. He saves the city of Nottingham from small furry creatures and asks nothing in return. But he does tweet about it. When the city needs him, they summon him by using the gump-signal (Lansbury goes round his house with his N tight rubber Gumpman outfit)

Nottingham Forest boss Dougie Freedman is ready to raid former club Bolton Wanderers to sign Liam Trotter on loan, HITC Sport understands from sources close to the club.

Raid? 

Or ask nicely and Bolton do free next day delivery 

I think I may have the solution to the injury nightmare they've had the past few seasons.  The extra distances the players have to cover by running around the numerous crack pipes, used syringes and spent ammunition casings on the training pitches doubles amount of strain on their joints...  So move the training ground and problem solved!  Plus if they ensure it's not within 5 miles of a Greggs their (so called) best midfielder will be back in the team in no time...

I'm coming out……. - I'm going next Tuesday night v Burnley

Its an invite, and I'm looking forward to it. Sitting in that wooden stand that the fire service have condemned since the day after Hillsborough. Watching the pain on their faces as they get beat by the clarets. Hearing them talk about things from 30 years ago. Doing the sweepstake on predicting  if the crowd gets above 19000. Silently fist-pumping when the away team go four-up.

Oh yes, this is going to be good.

Archived