The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh yeah. 

Scratch that.

Both places are so metropolitan and have so much going for them!

Burnley are a selling club with 50s facilities. Boro is polluted shizzlehole where fans are told not to sing!

You don't have to live in the town/city you play, you have Manchester and the suburbs just 20 odd miles down the road, Boro you have Newcastle near by and plenty to choose from if you fancy somewhere quiet in the Yorkshire dales

You don't have to live in the town/city you play, you have Manchester and the suburbs just 20 odd miles down the road, Boro you have Newcastle near by and plenty to choose from if you fancy somewhere quiet in the Yorkshire dales

yeah but you still have to enter those towns and cities you play for on a daily basis to train or play matches.

oh yeah. 

Scratch that.

Both places are so metropolitan and have so much going for them!

Burnley are a selling club with 50s facilities. Boro is polluted shizzlehole where fans are told not to sing!

Scratch what I said too, I didn't realise we were making uninformed "shizzle" up!  Boy, do I feel stupid!

What I should have said is Derby is a collection of mud huts with about as much to offer a civilised human being as a used feminine hygeine product... that's been left out in the sun.*  Whilst Burnley and Boro are shining beacons of humanity, aglow with the love and laugher of the best people on the planet.  And their football clubs, where to start...? they're what the clubs like Barcelona and Bayern Munich aspire to become!

*FAO: The DCFC fans with more brain cells than can be counted on one hand.  I obviously don't mean any of that, other than the stadium I've not visited any part of Derby so wouldn't have a clue.

Should we call this the Derby V Burnley who is paying higher wages? Have Frest become that much of a lame duck that even we as their fiercest rivals cant be bothered talking about and would rather spar with a lost Claret looking for a reason to explain why Shackell would leave the promised land?

A BATTLE OF THE BALANCE SHEETS!

WHICH WILL OVERSPEND AND CRUMBLE INTO A MILLION  PIECES? 

WHICH WILL WIN THE WORKING MAN'S APPRECIATION AWARD?

COMING SPRING 2016

DERBY V BURNLEY : THE ACCOUNTS

(rated pg for parental guidance, only in selected cinemas, for a chance to win free tickets visit our website and enter the competition. One winner will be chosen at random and all that attend will be asked to give a flying fook)

Couldn't give a **** about Burnley, zero ambition. Now back on topic.

For immense entertainment type #nffc in twitter search and go to live tab. I watched it last night for the last ten mins of the Walsall game drinking a San Miguel.

Fawaz, what a guy.

This ^

They're their own worst enemies.  The wanted Doughty out because he (wisely) wouldn't give King Bill-eh the keys to the kingdom and they eventually hounded him into an early grave.  Then they wanted a Mr Moneybags to come along and save them and they got this clown who's more interested in retweets and being popular than running the club.

I'm sure there's the odd sane one among them and I do feel sorry for them but for all the knuckle-draggers who lap his bulls**t up I hope he ruins them, as they'll be partly to blame...

This isn't fair and I hear it all the time. Stop now. Totally unfair.

Agent Dougie is on target, the plan is unfolding.

Best players will scoot off by the August deadline. Fawaz will remove Wee Billy's 5-2 Derby mural from the training ground and commission Kenny Burns & John McGovern to replace it with a montage of the European Cup teams.

New Trees' club motto: "We drank champers from this trophy!" will be emblazoned above the montage, to inspire the new crop (crap) of players.

Tree-felling a likelihood in May 2016. Hope the Red saddos didn't chuck away their maps to Lge 1 grounds.

Will Fridgy Fawaz summon Nigel Clough by Christmas? He will have to offer wages that only Burnley would afford.

Archived