The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loving the way that Notts County are currently outspending Forest. I wouldn't be surprised to see a couple of Nottingham derbies in League 1 next season. It'll be a shame to lose the Est Midlands derby, but we'll just have to laugh at Forest from a division or two higher for a while. Forest really are the best local rivals ever - a steady stream of comedy pratfalls from the club and amusing delusion from the fans. 

...and isn't it about time that Leeds sacked another manager?

If you allow that forest get lucky with injuries and sort out FFP to the extent that they can get Hamer back and sign this striker they seem to think they're getting then they should do well.

No shortage of experience at this level or quality in some key areas.

All this florist going down bit seems wildly optimistic to me. Top ten really shouldn't be beyond them. On the other hand, bad start, lose one or two to sales or injury...they might struggle. Fingers crossed.

If you allow that forest get lucky with injuries and sort out FFP to the extent that they can get Hamer back and sign this striker they seem to think they're getting then they should do well.

All this florist going down bit seems wildly optimistic to me. Top ten really shouldn't be beyond them. On the other hand, bad start, lose one or two to sales or injury...they might struggle. Fingers crossed.

It's pre-season. It's a time for wild optimism. However, I'd suggest that the optimism required to envisage Fawaz's Forest continuing to be a complete car crash is pretty tame. It's possible that Forest will get promoted, but far more likely that Fawaz will sack Doggie and manage circus himself.

Does he share the same stylist as Kenny Everett?  

That jumper is a tad "jazzy", as my mum would say.

Yes, but it is all done in the best possible taste (and he comes across as a bit of a cupid stunt)

Cheeky loan bid for Hamer, just for a giggle. I'd be up for chipping in a few quid to cover wages if you lot are. Could be the new kit man.

Just emailed Mr Rush.

that would be brilliant, especially if we claimed it as the Sky Bet Transfer Funded deal. 

All true my friend. 

But... Dougie Freedman.

Archived