The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top tip to fix and improve your vacume cleaner. If the Hoover is broken, the simple addition of a Nottingham forest sticker will make it suck once more. Even if the Hoover is working, the application of this embelem of not very goodness can make it suck even harder.

Does this apply to girlfriends as well?

If so i'll take 10 please

there is a maximum number of players they can have in their squad as well but not sure of the conditions

RadioactiveWaste's already covered inanimate objects.

How are Forest fans feeling about the coming season.

They are confident that Judge Judy will rule in their favour, Jeremy Kylie will find that Fawaz's love children are Messi and Ronaldo and they will immediatly join the the squad, The FA admit they got FFP wrong and give them a 30 point head start and compensation of £120m.

Appart from that they are slightly optimistic.

i popped on there for a gloat and they seem to be a mixture of realists ("christ this is going to be tough and if we stay up i;ll be happy")  and the la la land contingent that thinks andy reid will be fit again, assombalongo back by september and everyone fit for the whole season banging in goals and going up via the play offs!

says someone who's had more scraps with red dogs than Mel Morris.

leave it Boycie. He's not worth it.

Concentrating more on us and hoping it all goes tits

I remember when it was the other way around. Celebrating Dj Campbells goals felt hollow. But Pratley scoring from the halfway line was funny. 

But it's depressing times when you look forward to another teams season. 

OMG! I've just been struck by technology. My replies merged together on their own. This is ground breaking. Seperate posts merging together!!! AUTOMATICALLY motherfuthers!

Madness

And again! Witchcraft!! 

If you post two or more times within 15 minutes and no other member posts they are automatically merged. New feature init.

cannot see that being a good thing, could make responses become out of context and somewhat weird

cannot see that being a good thing, could make responses become out of context and somewhat weird

It keeps quotes in tact so if you are quoting 2 people it will still be easy to see who you are replying to. Also only lasts for 15 minutes so if you are posting twice within that time frame without someone else posting why not stick it into one post?

Can't see how it can ever become out of context

Forest are sshiiiiite!

I see what you mean

Hey great! It actually works, is it a first?

That's screwed up my post count then.

Archived