Raul Albentosa

Ashz09

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bukco as the new temporary DM? That would be glorious!

I've been telling my dad that for ages... wanna see him chomping away at little florists in midfield...

On a serious note... he's a decent passer, tackler and has fairly decent positioning... and he's not less mobile than eustace...

I've been telling my dad that for ages... wanna see him chomping away at little florists in midfield...

On a serious note... he's a decent passer, tackler and has fairly decent positioning... and he's not less mobile than eustace...

Agreed - unlike Keogh and Shotton he actually looks reasonably comfortable with the ball at his feet

He has fairly decent positioning for a centre half.  Defensive midfield is a completely different position, with different responsibilities.  I'm not saying he couldn't maybe learn the position given time, but it's madness to throw him into a game like Forest with almost zero time playing there.

Archived