Raul Albentosa

Ashz09

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some people really need to read the past thee pages to check their puns haven't already been done especially you Strawhill. Forum rookie hehe.

Others are so desperate they are changing the topic.

So new rule, copying jokes, reusing jokes, or off topic jokes, everyone of these is out of bounds.

hate to bump and run, but am developing a club head while waiting for the golden ferret

and with hackers and jabs abound it remains the only sensible course of play,

that or taking a nine iron to my head.

perhaps if you all take a mulligan the thread will reach Thorne territory in the morn.

gnite

I hope he does sign this month otherwise we may have to wait til the summer before we sign him.

If that happens his first game in a Rams shirt won't be til Augusta...

I'll grab me coat.

Duplicate pun alert

Some people really need to read the past thee pages to check their puns haven't already been done especially you Strawhill. Forum rookie hehe.

Others are so desperate they are changing the topic.

So new rule, copying jokes, reusing jokes, or off topic jokes, everyone of these is out of bounds.

Get a vardon grip

A very eclectic set of puns.

What a (Gary) Player we have coming to Derby. It will be great when he drops into The IPro. Even more so when he plays in the Cup. Let's hope that he doesn't get more than one card in a game. I have finished my round of puns and I am off for a beer at the 19th hole.

Archived