Forum Attacked - Let's Try Again

Day

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me neither Tombo! :(

No longer member+  :(

You are now, as are Posh Ram and Coconut.

I will get round to going through all donation emails shortly and upgrading everyone who has missed out, shout up if if I've missed you out and I'll fix.

I'm sticking with official IPS apps now to be safe, the donations app was a third party one which won't be coming back.

Bottom right of the site there's a new donate button, it's not tied to the forum database at all, it's just a link direct to PayPal who handle the donation, there will be no trace of the transaction anywhere on the forum or server.

Anyone that donates now I'll search for the email address on the forum and upgrade to Members+ manually.

Thanks so much for all your hard work Daveo. I was going to leave a soppy message when I donated but cocked up so this will have to do... this place has made it so much easier for me to be a Derby fan, I check it every time I switch on my phone or laptop. I love the pointy room, I love talking to all of you about Derby, and hopefully we can experience some fantastic high moments together over the next few years as the Rams hit the Premiership and maybe even beyond...

I'll stop now. Wouldn't want to give Ninos any more pisstaking ammunition. But thank you.

Thanks so much for all your hard work Daveo. I was going to leave a soppy message when I donated but cocked up so this will have to do... this place has made it so much easier for me to be a Derby fan, I check it every time I switch on my phone or laptop. I love the pointy room, I love talking to all of you about Derby, and hopefully we can experience some fantastic high moments together over the next few years as the Rams hit the Premiership and maybe even beyond...

I'll stop now. Wouldn't want to give Ninos any more pisstaking ammunition. But thank you.

Gay.

Archived