Derby County v Wolverhampton Wanderers

Mafiabob

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apologies ,everyone seems to have ignored you. Most of the pubs open at 10.00 if it's an early kick off.If not  any around the ground its only a 15 min walk into town.

If you're getting in early, head over to the Brunswick and get a good seat, probably the best pub near Pride Park.

Good luck this season.

Thanks to you both. Is it right the Harvester opens at 8am but doesn't serve alcohol til 11am?

Is the away corner sold out for this? Would make a change to see decent away support. Been poor since Rotheram.

We've got 150 tickets left in the morning so our end will be full by the time the match comes around.

Probably, Wolves always sell out.

Really hope Leon Clarke plays, he is like a poor mans Leon Best.

He isn't that good.

Thanks to you both. Is it right the Harvester opens at 8am but doesn't serve alcohol til 11am?

We've got 150 tickets left in the morning so our end will be full by the time the match comes around.

He isn't that good.

Such an early kick off limits your options, the two 'Spoons in town are 30 and 20 minutes walk from the ground if you want a few jars.

If its just a quiet 2 or 3 with the old man then you might as well get up to Frankie & Benny's for 11am, 100 yards from the away seats. Keep your colours hidden and you'll be sound inside, otherwise they make you drink outside! 

The Harvester, Frankie & Benny's and the other pub chains around the ground will be busy due to the early kick off.

I would say that Derby is one of the best grounds in the country for a beer normally but the great sky monster called Rupert has chosen to make us play at a ridiculous time of day

Got some dingle mates in Utch so hope we destroy you 5-0!

Have a good day.

WOLVES podcast bloke seemed to think that Bakary Sako would run us ragged tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing this fellow and containing him!

WOLVES podcast bloke seemed to think that Bakary Sako would run us ragged tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing this fellow and containing him!

Just another Antonio. Fast, powerful but limited.

I had a quick read at their forums. They seem to think we'll hammer them. I don't know whether they've been lucky so far but they don't seen too confident going on past performances.

Heard lots of 'we've been found out' posts which seem abit odd.

Just another Antonio. Fast, powerful but limited.

I had a quick read at their forums. They seem to think we'll hammer them. I don't know whether they've been lucky so far but they don't seen too confident going on past performances.

Heard lots of 'we've been found out' posts which seem abit odd.

Dunno Bris, but Antonio definitely gave us grief didn't he, and he was lightning fast. Looks like Antonio, Sako, and Wilson were 3 of the 4 SkyBet Players of the Month nominees for October, with Callum Wilson of Bournemouth winning it.

The Wolves fellow on our Derby podcast said that they have no real strikers right now, but that their midfield is great with Sako incredible. 

And yeah, the 'we've been found out' thing is dumb because we are actually fielding such a varied lineup. The only team that 'found us out' was Rosler's Wigan. They did a number on us.

• 2 months later...

Always good to reminisce...had a,splendid afternoon watching this on sky whilst downing several koppenbergs....made sweeter by being in the company of my wolves loving father and brother in law

I was at cousins wedding and her brother (my cousin) and dad are wolves. Had no reception on my phone but my cousin did. My brother had already told me we had scored a couple early. My cousin didn't look too chuffed when he signaled 'five' during the signing of the register.

Archived