Derby County v Wolverhampton Wanderers

Mafiabob

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top 6 all face each other this weekend, be nice to put some points between us and Wolves.

I'm back for this one and really looking forward to it. Should be a good crowd too.

Me too, a quick 400 mile round trip. I'll leave SM to pick the team. Too many "managers" around here for my liking..

Do you always suggest dropping the man of the match?

How Russell performed tonight (wasn't there so don't really know) isn't that relevant to me. I want our best winger (Dawkins) to start. I also think Ibe will suit playing against them so I wouldn't drop him.

How Russell performed tonight (wasn't there so don't really know) isn't that relevant to me. I want our best winger (Dawkins) to start. I also think Ibe will suit playing against them so I wouldn't drop him.

Its harsh on Dawkins, but Russell and Ibe did nothing wrong and completely deserve to keep there place.

Ibe is the player that regularly causes a threat. Russell and Dawkins are more conservative. 

With that in mind, I would prefer Ibe to play with either Russell or Dawkins. 

My team: Butland, Christie, Keogh, Buxton, Forsyth, Mascarell, Hughes, Hendrick, Ibe, Russell, Martin. 

Absolutely no way Russell will be dropped. Fantastic performance tonight and has definitely been our best player last 3/4 games.

Archived