Quarter final draw

froggg

That one direction a lad really is getting a lot of attention isnt he? Dcfc is trending worldwide lmao

He's a good ambassador for the Rams.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well never listen to that tripe before...but he has brought more attention and fans for the Rams which is good.

If we all liked the same thing, the world would be a very dull place.

There might be people who think that Metallica, Iron Maiden, AC/DC, Judas Priest, Motorhead etc etc are tripe, but they deserve our support.

And pity.

If we all liked the same thing, the world would be a very dull place.

There might be people who think that Metallica, Iron Maiden, AC/DC, Judas Priest, Motorhead etc etc are tripe, but they deserve our support.

And pity.

Very true mate. I love all the bands you mentioned just to say. :)

It does grind my gears seeing a tweet by some one in our club and you can't see what any one puts as it's all his fans! Used to like reading what OUR fans said and sometimes the banter between the lads.

In the end thoe I don't mind he's the most liked out of the band apparently and seems a nice guy. The re-tweets and favourites is mental I also think with fans getting pictures with him lately at Fulham which has been re-tweeted god knows how many times this may bring a few extra fans (Most are young and will probs start following us lol).

It'll get people on seats as long as they on occasions sing or get involved i'd be happy and brought a few shirts ofc ;)!

Archived