Derby County v Wigan Athletic

PrivateDerby

Been following Rams since Poom joined the club. But now is the first time to visit Derby and be at the home match against Wigan. Really hope for a good match

3-1 for the Rams

Looking forward for this

BTW any suggestions for a good place to have an after match beer?

Welcome Zimzon. Guessing that means you're over from Estonia? Of all the first games to pick, if last year was anything to go by when they muscled us off the park, Wigan isn't the one I'd have picked! But let's hope you're lucky and we get our revenge. And bag a hatful at the same time.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Bris and JW. 

We are due for a big home win. Much overdue.

Excited about our chances even though everywhere i read, i see Rosler is trying to say they can upset us: an attempt to unify his divided camp by having his team watch lots of DCFC game videos. Rosler mentioned their win here last year and our home draw versus Millwall, proving that we aren't invincible at the ipro. 

Thanks Bris and JW. 

We are due for a big home win. Much overdue.

Excited about our chances even though everywhere i read, i see Rosler is trying to say they can upset us: an attempt to unify his divided camp by having his team watch lots of DCFC game videos. Rosler mentioned their win here last year and our home draw versus Millwall, proving that we aren't invincible at the ipro. 

Good points pal.  I hope for a stream tomorrow also, if not I suppose RD again.  :mellow:

Welcome Zimzon. Guessing that means you're over from Estonia? Of all the first games to pick, if last year was anything to go by when they muscled us off the park, Wigan isn't the one I'd have picked! But let's hope you're lucky and we get our revenge. And bag a hatful at the same time.

Thanks to all for the after game place suggestions. Will check to where the flow will take me.

Yeah Im from Estonia and started following Rams because of Poom and have been doing that ever since through all the strange times.

Ofcourse would not have chosen Wigan ( would have preferred ofcourse Forest or even Cardiff/Fulham etc) but was suitable to mu schedule. But still hoping for and entertaining game and pre/after game

Cheers

Streams are listed for pretty much everygame - whether they're actually available is a different matter.

On bet365 a TV box shows next to the games which are to have a stream. Wigan, unlike Blackpool, has one so I assume it's on - but then again Millwall had one too before a last day switch.

I'd say there is a 90% chance of the game having a stream.

Yeah I noticed the little screen, there is one for the Fulham match as well.

I'm expecting us to just foul, cheat, dive and rely on set-pieces.

I'm expecting wigan to foul, cheat, dive, time waste, hold, pull, encroach, pinch, thump, block, intimidate, argue, moan, spoil, hoof....and for lovely old Dave Whelan to sit there smiling throughout.

Just looking at some form tables.

Starting with Tuesday

Wigan 0-0 Millwall

Wigan 0-0 Brentford

Wolves 2-2 Wigan

Wigan 0-0 Forest

Bournemouth 2-0 Wigan

Wigan 1-2 Ipswich

Could be a frustrating afternoon.

The game at Pride Park in Jan was frustrating thats for sure, could have gone either way but unfortunately we lost 1-0. Hopefully we will do better this time any news on Ward, Dawkins and co?  Like to see Dawkins at least  in the squad maybe.

The game at Pride Park in Jan was frustrating thats for sure, could have gone either way but unfortunately we lost 1-0. Hopefully we will do better this time any news on Ward, Dawkins and co? Like to see Dawkins at least in the squad maybe.

Dawkins back buddy. McClaren sounded relieved.

Archived