Derby County v Wigan Athletic

PrivateDerby

The ref is none other than Robert Madley, who to my mind had a premeditated plan to send our Chrissie Martin off away at Burnley last season, quite possibly costing us automatic promotion. I really hope he was dragged over the coals for such a terrible decision. The guy owes us big time...

I cannot believe they've let that useless mf loose on us, we'd be Prem now if he'd done his job right at Turf Moor. If I remember right, the song goes, "the ref's a sausage and his wife's a slag". 

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As has been mentioned, an early goal against anyone and we just flyyyyyyyy!!!!! The longer we have to wait the scrappier it gets. I can't believe the results we have got without ever finding out best form, bar the second half against Fulham, someone's gonna get whipped soon!

The ref is none other than Robert Madley, who to my mind had a premeditated plan to send our Chrissie Martin off away at Burnley last season, quite possibly costing us automatic promotion. I really hope he was dragged over the coals for such a terrible decision. The guy owes us big time...

I cannot believe they've let that useless mf loose on us, we'd be Prem now if he'd done his job right at Turf Moor. If I remember right, the song goes, "the ref's a sausage and his wife's a slag". 

I can't believe he is allowed to officiate a Rams match after that game at Burnley. 

Martin's sending off was the biggest miscarriage of justice since Boycie got Daveo banned from the NEP.

The fact he then disallowed Jeff's goal to send Chris off turned it into as bad as Atwell's fckin disgraceful performance against the gumps.

If it were ManUre he'd not be allowed to ref them for 5 years.

Gormless tosser. Madley, not Boycie.

Sorry mafia but some refs really are illegitimate....... 

I can't believe he is allowed to officiate a Rams match after that game at Burnley.

Martin's sending off was the biggest miscarriage of justice since Boycie got Daveo banned from the NEP.

The fact he then disallowed Jeff's goal to send Chris off turned it into as bad as Atwell's fckin disgraceful performance against the gumps.

Just to add he sent Martin off before he'd even landed and even appealed for a penalty.

That's the bit that got me. Martin hadn't even asked for a penalty and Jeff Hendrick certainly didn't!!

You Bast.... ;)

Been following Rams since Poom joined the club. But now is the first time to visit Derby and be at the home match against Wigan. Really hope for a good match

3-1 for the Rams

Looking forward for this

BTW any suggestions for a good place to have an after match beer?

Yes, the Brunswick or the Alexandra near the station.

Been following Rams since Poom joined the club. But now is the first time to visit Derby and be at the home match against Wigan. Really hope for a good match

3-1 for the Rams

Looking forward for this

Enjoy the game Zimzon. Keep off the heavy stuff at the Brunny or you will Zigzag home.

3-1 for the Rams

Looking forward for this

As previously suggested, try the Brunswick and the Alex for good beer surrounded by Rams. Why the Poom connection, are you Estonian?

There are streams listed so should be plenty of links.

Saying that, there was streams listed for the Blackpool game but there wasn't any live footage.

Streams are listed for pretty much everygame - whether they're actually available is a different matter.

On bet365 a TV box shows next to the games which are to have a stream. Wigan, unlike Blackpool, has one so I assume it's on - but then again Millwall had one too before a last day switch.

I'd say there is a 90% chance of the game having a stream.

Archived