Derby County v Wigan Athletic

PrivateDerby

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why???? is Ibe so $hit!

I know he is young.

hes like the kid at school who thinks hes all that and never passes.

He loses the ball all the time!!!!

When he does pass its always poor and too late!

It is in the Macca - Rodgers agreement that we HAVE TO play him every week!??!

I dont think you can play in the derby team if you have no footballing intelligence.

Which is the ability to make runs off players around you to give them options, and the ability to see other players making runs and getting into space when you have the ball. The rest of the team no doubt get as frustrated with him, as i do watching him.

Waddle on 5 live or on TV once talked about this with a young theo walcott.

You have it or you havent.

Will Hughes had it in his 1st appearence. Ibe just hant got it.

Will he ever learn it, i dont know if you can.

I'm amazed we're winning. I truely am.

Whilst Wigan haven't created much if anything, they've stopped us playing with excellent pressure and they've won every second ball. Their tactic of hoofing it up to the top and picking up the second balls has worked a treat for them.

Our midfield is non existant. Bryson has done plenty of running but Eustace and Hughes have been poor. We've been dire in possession.

Easily our worst performance of the season to date.

I have no idea why that penalty was awarded. Looked a freekick if anything for handball against their striker - and I don't even think we committed a foul but could be wrong.

This referee shouldn't be allowed to ref Derby again. After Burnelygate last year, the fans clearly haven't forgotten and that penalty award will only worsen matters. Some of his decisions have been clueless and the stopping of the game when we were on the attack to treat a Wigan player with a leg injury was frustrating.

Pen was an absolute cuckoo decision, was a) outside area and b) not a foul!  Wigan have set up to spoil our play and how we haven't conded yet I am not sure.

A rocket at HT is needed, and the goal doesn't change that. Dawkins for Ibe; Hendrick for Hughes.

Archived