Amarillo

Gallup, New Mexico

Flagstaff, Arizona

Winona

Kingman

Barstow

San Bernadino

LA

Is that a p1sstake list? I've been to Barstow. It's like series 3 of The Walking Dead

A couple I'd like to add to the list:

Barcelona

Vienna

Albuquerque

Copenhagen

Dresden

I went to Barcelona last year and really didn't like it. Very dirty place. All the Gaudi stuff, and certain parts of the city are spectacular but overall, I was disappointed.

I went to Toulouse just afterwards and that was much nicer. Not a lot to do there but generally, far more pleasant.

I've not been to a huge amount of places but I'd list my 5 favourite cities as (in no order) - Edinburgh, New York, Rio, Berlin, Paris. 

As for further travel, I'd love to see more of Africa and South America. 

Which cities you've not already been to do you want to go to before you die?

Here's my list:

Berlin

Istanbul

Stockholm

Chicago

Las Vegas

Tokyo

St Petersburg

Beijing

Tijuana

Lyon

Havana

Rio de Janeiro

Boston

Washington, D.C

Philadelphia

Shanghai

Venice

...and maybe a couple of others.

P.S place your bets on the first person to say a sarcastic answer, e.g. Nottingham.

Great places to go and see.

San Fran

Rio

Beijing

Moscow

Helsinki

Durban

Cape Town

Angry, you just mentioned some of my fav cities. You will love all of them if you go. May I suggest a flight to Durban, then a road trip down Cape town via Jeffry's Bay and the Garden route. Will be the holiday of a life time but just don't take a wrong turn when getting out of Durban, hehe.

New York is probably my personal favourite. It's so busy and just feels alive, like things are happening. Also love London and Sydney, with Rome and Paris probably my 4th and 5th favourites. I'd also love to go back to California so I can do LA, San Fran and San Diego again.

Archived