I hate the official club website

uttoxram75

it really winds me up and makes me want to fight everyone from Andy Appleby down to John Vicars and Sam Rush.

I know Andy was a wrestler but i reckon i could have taken him and Rushy when i was younger.....

Anyway, a mate has asked me to get 4 tickets for the Wolves game on November 8th. So i have a look at the WEAREDERBY site and see that, (once the horrendously "busy" and poorly designed site finally opened),  Home members can ring up now, General sale from 22nd October.

As a very patient mild mannered season ticket holder since we left the Baseball Ground, prior to that some years without a ST cos' we could just pay on the day after the 70's domination, I looked for the ST option.

Can't find it. 

So, to save my failing patience from planning a fatwa on DCFC's chosen partner in marketing and banqueting, could some kind soul please tell me if current Full Season Ticket Holders (not part/half/six/twelve packages season ticket holders or home members, away members, Ram squad members or fookin McFarland bar members with South Car park {4 people or more} car park ticket holders) buy tickets at the moment for the Wolves match?

Or will i have to spend the first half of my day tomorrow on the phone with some sweet person telling me my call is important and one of our operators will be with you shortly.

Anyone?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Season Ticket HoldersOn Sale 29/09/2014
Home MembersOn Sale 29/09/2014
General SaleOn Sale 22/10/2014

If I don't login it says the same thing, if I log in then it says tickets on sale from 29th Sept...but I can't check to see if they are actually able to buy as I can't put the match tickets in my basket as it only lets me buy a bar pass and McFarland's Bar pass. Whatever happened to just buying a ticket, might be a season ticket holder but maybe I want to buy additional tickets. Bloody useless website.

it really winds me up and makes me want to fight everyone from Andy Appleby down to John Vicars and Sam Rush.

I know Andy was a wrestler but i reckon i could have taken him and Rushy when i was younger.....

Anyway, a mate has asked me to get 4 tickets for the Wolves game on November 8th. So i have a look at the WEAREDERBY site and see that, (once the horrendously "busy" and poorly designed site finally opened), Home members can ring up now, General sale from 22nd October.

As a very patient mild mannered season ticket holder since we left the Baseball Ground, prior to that some years without a ST cos' we could just pay on the day after the 70's domination, I looked for the ST option.

Can't find it.

So, to save my failing patience from planning a fatwa on DCFC's chosen partner in marketing and banqueting, could some kind soul please tell me if current Full Season Ticket Holders (not part/half/six/twelve packages season ticket holders or home members, away members, Ram squad members or fookin McFarland bar members with South Car park {4 people or more} car park ticket holders) buy tickets at the moment for the Wolves match?

Or will i have to spend the first half of my day tomorrow on the phone with some sweet person telling me my call is important and one of our operators will be with you shortly.

Anyone?

Calls from BT landlines will cost 10 pence per minute. Calls from other networks may vary.

Please listen to the following options .Please note the options have changed.

If you're calling about ***** from the club shop please hang up and dial a totally different number.

For all other ****** please hold.

Did you know that you can now order your tickets on line. Simply go to www.iwantsomefuckingtickets.com and enter you details now.

1st time I have used it I agree the website took for ever to load which was frustrating thought I had to refresh but eventually loaded.

I was finding a season ticket for my 5 year old son found it ok even thoe the prices were out of date.

Uttox I would recommend getting up at 3am and logging in, hit refresh a few times and that should certainly get you in the top 10,000 in the queue, plain sailing from there on in.

Sailing!!!??? Sailing!!!!??????

Its easier to sail round the horn of africa in a Markeaton Park lake rowing boat than it is to navigate that website.

1st time I have used it I agree the website took for ever to load which was frustrating thought I had to refresh but eventually loaded.

I was finding a season ticket for my 5 year old son found it ok even thoe the prices were out of date.

By definition that is not okay. If the website has one job, it's to sell tickets. If they can't even be bothered to update their own prices, that's ****.

If I don't login it says the same thing, if I log in then it says tickets on sale from 29th Sept...but I can't check to see if they are actually able to buy as I can't put the match tickets in my basket as it only lets me buy a bar pass and McFarland's Bar pass. Whatever happened to just buying a ticket, might be a season ticket holder but maybe I want to buy additional tickets. Bloody useless website.

Cheers for that RAL.

Of course i should have logged on to find out whether i could buy extra tickets. Whatever was i thinking of.

You can't buy fook all nowadays without some **** asking for your postcode. Last time i purchased some shoes in Brantano's, thee i was standing at the till, with my chosen item of footwear.....

"thank you Sir, would you like them in a box?"

"No thanks, a bag will do ta"

"Ok, can i just have your postcode please"

"sorry?"

"your postcode please"

"my postcode?, why's that then"

"its company policy Sir"

"its company policy to want my postcode when buying shoes, from a shoe shop?"

"Yes Sir"

The girl was beginning to look a bit worried now, perhaps it was my knuckles going white or the red mist descending over me, whatever, i gave in before embarrassing the poor kid any more and told her my postcode.

Perhaps Brantano's monitor how long their shoes last in certain areas, you know, possibly the pavements in ST14 are more abrasive than those in DE6?

I go in a shoe shop and just want to buy shoes.

I go on to Derby's website for information on when can i buy tickets. Why the fook would i have to log in to find that information?

I sympathise with the club on this, I understand the frustrations of having a fully functioning website that works for all with software that was developed by others.

If I was having issues with the website I would take the number down and ring up, that's just me tho.

I sympathise with the club on this, I understand the frustrations of having a fully functioning website that works for all with software that was developed by others.

If I was having issues with the website I would take the number down and ring up, that's just me tho.

I'm not saying the website doesn't work, i'm merely saying that its vvank.

You could ring up, if you want to spend 10p a minute from a landline, and about 35p a minute from a mobile!

It's easier and probably cheaper just to go into the bloody ticket office. 

Saying that, they were pretty good on the old emails the other day. Got a response within the hour - ticket.office@dcfc.co.uk  

I know I shouldn't have, but I have found reading this thread jolly amusing. Maybe, given the problems Daveo has been experiencing recently too, it's no just the .co that is the problem, but the words Derby or DCFC that is the issue. Perhaps if we were to change the forum to wankfans.uk and the club site to WeareWank perhaps things might improve, or perhaps at least our expectation of the service we are getting might be more realistically established? Worst case UttoxRam, a few of us will give you a push up over the Stadium wall come Wolves match day

I normally phone to order my tickets but decided to order my Blackpool away ticket on wearederby site.Everything seemed to work ok and the ticket arrived the day after,which was really quick,but unfortunately it was for Reading away on the 18th,so have now had to post it back and am still waiting for my Blackpool ticket?Took 28 minutes to get through on the phone to explain my situation but the girl that answered the phone had a lovely Derbyshire accent so I let her off.

Archived