Reading v Derby County

PrivateDerby

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes for Bryson and I agree; I would be ok with either...but I did put Hendrick as my first FRGS in the predictions thread. ;)

Little bit risky saying it's dubious if he starts      :lol:

I reckon Ibe will be involved in the first goal though. The Reading defence won't be able to handle him.

Last time I was at Reading, we asked a local how far the stadium was and he told us it was just down the road.

An hour and a half later, after trekking down the A33, we finally reach the ground.

I'd say take the bus, but I'm going to recommend walking it. It was sorta fun in retrospect. We did actually walk back after all as well.

No wind-ups from us ... If you

Grant; Christie, Keogh, Buxton, Forsyth; Eustace, Bryson, Hughes; Ibe, Ward, Martin.

Roos, Whitbread, Shotton, Mascarell, Hendrick, Russell, Best

Strong team. Whitbread for Buxton if he isn't 100%. 

The only change I would perhaps suggest is Hendrick for Bryson, but I wouldn't argue the case very strongly. We have an abundance of midfield riches at the moment.

With Keogh likely to be out, I think Bucko's pretty much bound to come back in. After pulling out of the U20s, will Ibe be fit? How is Dawkins coming along? Is it too early for Coutts to make the bench? With Bennett back, does he merit a place?

Ward, Hughes and Hendrick will be on highs from their international performances.Does Hendrick start over Bryson?

Plenty of questions to ponder as the boys return from their international adventures...

Archived