Grant

AmericanRam

How does everyone feel he has performed so far this season?  I think for the most part he has been pretty solid all around.  Yes, he has let in some  goals I thought he should have done better on and his kicks/throws have been off at times, but overall I am quite pleased with his performances.  In regards to gk's in the Championship where does everyone rank him?  I think he is easily in the top 10.

Going into this season, I felt that Lee was one of the players that really had to be top-notch for us to reach our goals and for the most part he has.  How does everyone else think he has done so far this season?  A good team needs a good gk, and I think we have one.  Steele has really done a good job with him imo.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't recall a single goal that has been Grant's fault this season - in fact, I can't remember a single mistake.

That's probably because I'm senile. The chipped kicks towards the full backs that sometimes go out of play - that's obviously something they are working on in training for when the opposition do the 'high press' and Grant cannot play the short ball.

I can't recall a single goal that has been Grant's fault this season - in fact, I can't remember a single mistake.

That's probably because I'm senile. The chipped kicks towards the full backs that sometimes go out of play - that's obviously something they are working on in training for when the opposition do the 'high press' and Grant cannot play the short ball.

Those chipped balls are the only things he really has made a mistake on, but shot stopping wise we can't really complain.

Felt his only fault this season has been Cardiff City's first goal. Their second was a one in a hundred top corner wonder shot.

But the first, I don't think any goalkeeper should be beaten inside his own six yard box from a corner.

But he's been decent overall, with one of his better performances away at Blackburn where he pulled off some decent saves.

How does everyone feel he has performed so far this season?  I think for the most part he has been pretty solid all around.

Is there anyone you don't think that's solid? If I ran a search for solid I reckon I'd find posts covering every player and every player we've been linked with :lol:

To be fair him and Roos are both quality and we are lucky to have them! Darlow seems quality for Forest to be fair from what I have seen and that Marshall was a pain in the arse wanted to shoot him!

Grants kept us in many of games with some fine stops and some brilliant stops no problems here.

Grant is class. He's finally found his own and I'm glad he's done it back at Derby. Obviously it's a massive thanks to Steele aswell, But it's Lee who's out there every Sat putting practice into action. Going off the last 2 seasons in the champ (this one included) I'd say Top 3.

Forest's goal to me looked like he was leaving it to go wide.. people saying he's been different class since Steele came in are spot on though.

Still occasionally looks shaky dealing with the high ball and I'd definitely want him replaced if (when) we go up mind...

Archived