• Last Reply

Team pretty much picks itself and will be:

Grant

Christie Keogh Whitbread Forsyth

Eustace

Hughes Bryson

Ward                                      Ibe

Martin

Would like to see Mascarell start though but Eustace hasn't done anything to deserve to be dropped so will stay in.

Grant, Christie, Keogh, Whitbread/Shotton, Forsyth, Mascarell, Bryson, Hughes, Russell, Martin, Ibe.

Not sure how well Shotton did against Reading? Whitbread was at fault for at least one of the goals against Cardiff.

Shotton was excellent

Someone's going to get a tonking soon. Will this be the match?

i think it might! Mascarell to start please! let this fella get a few games behind him and used to the league. eustace ha been mr.reliable but he's so slow and its an important position. he's too old to play there until thorne gets back. he'll be glad of a breather too i reckon. UTR

Think this might be a tougher game than most expect.

They have already drawn with Forest and Sheff Wed at home and only lost by the odd goal to Boro, all teams who are near the top so none of them had it easy, plus they also defeated Rotherham.

Also losing by the odd goal in three at Chelsea is not to be scoffed at either.

That said I think we might edge it I hope, if Ibe starts, we should have a lot of pace on the counter attack which could be an important weapon.

Think this might be a tougher game than most expect.

They have already drawn with Forest and Sheff Wed at home and only lost by the odd goal to Boro, all teams who are near the top so none of them had it easy, plus they also defeated Rotherham.

Also losing by the odd goal in three at Chelsea is not to be scoffed at either.

That said I think we might edge it I hope, if Ibe starts, we should have a lot of pace on the counter attack which could be an important weapon.

Wise counsel Peakram. I am hoping that the defence do their job, and whatever the scoreline I hope it starts with Bolton Nil

Quite surprised by the mooted build up to this game, seems like nobody can be arsed.

A win would give us such a big boost going into two winnable home games. Whilst it's certainly not a 'must-win' set of three games that we have, it's a real opportunity to lay down a marker and cement ourselves in the top four (at least).

Quite surprised by the mooted build up to this game, seems like nobody can be arsed.

A win would give us such a big boost going into two winnable home games. Whilst it's certainly not a 'must-win' set of three games that we have, it's a real opportunity to lay down a marker and cement ourselves in the top four (at least).

I am very much looking forward to watching this in the morning due to how we have been playing, and this is one we should easily get three points if we play as we should.  I will be very dissapointed if we do not win this, and I am sure a lot of others will as well.  These are simply the types of matches you have to win for a good away record and to finish where you want to finish.

I am very much looking forward to watching this in the morning due to how we have been playing, and this is one we should easily get three points if we play as we should.  I will be very dissapointed if we do not win this, and I am sure a lot of others will as well.  These are simply the types of matches you have to win for a good away record and to finish where you want to finish.

You saying that made me check, all but one of the Championship games are televised tomorrow. Strange that but seems there are alot more games available on the net this season.

Great news for us! What time is KO for you? I'm an 8:00am start.

Archived