Login Problems

Day

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SYSTEM ALERT

You may recently have found that your enjoyment of the Forum has been affected by system log-on difficulties. You have 5 options to rectify the situation: SELECT

OPTION 1 - Post your problem to this thread so we can all have a giggle

OPTION 2 - Send a PM to Daveo seeking some useful form of assistance

OPTION 3 - Log on to www.sendusyourITproblemsnotthatwegiveafuck.co.uk (Note: Do not log onto www.sendusyourITproblemsnotthatwegiveafuck.uk as they are experiencing system problems

OPTION 4 - Join the DerbyMad forum which is evidently more popular on Google rank

OPTION 5 - Send a PM to Ramchip who might be able to actually help you

If you're getting that error you must be entering something wrong, those that login but doesn't actually login just redirects to the homepage is a cookie/cache problem

Still can't sign in despite being careful with login details and clearing all cache/data from browser. I have just installed Apex launcher, but that shouldn't affect the browser.

I wonder if anyone else is having the same issue?

I can only log in using Firefox. Chrome and Android browser will not let me sign in. The problem with Firefox, is that it is not possible to enlarge text when viewing any mobile site. You can only do it on the full site. Therefore, it is a steaming pile of poo. This site used to be the best forum to read and post on using a phone, by some distance. That has now all changed..... And fur what!?!

I don't know what to say, the forum hasn't changed, all settings haven't changed, the software developers have confirmed this as well, the forum is working 100%.

On a poor 3G signal at the moment but will look at the font size issue, must be a way to change it

I don't know what to say, the forum hasn't changed, all settings haven't changed, the software developers have confirmed this as well, the forum is working 100%.

On a poor 3G signal at the moment but will look at the font size issue, must be a way to change it

Well, according to Firefox help, it can't be changed on mobile sites. What would be good, would just to be able to log in on the old android browser, or even chrome. Has anyone actually manged that? On a mobile I mean. Chrome is fine on laptop.

I've done all the usual cache, cookie, and restart stuff.

Try uninstalling Chrome and reinstalling it, I'll be able to work around the font size by using percentage instead of px

I looked at doing that, but it's one of those untouchable apps it seems. Looks like i can only uninstall apps that I've downloaded myself. Not saying it can't be uninstalled, but I don't know how to do it.

Archived