Login Problems

Day

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh no. This is where the lecture starts isn't it.

It is a Galaxy S3.

No lecture at all!, if you want to use an inferior phone then who am I to judge, your decision :p

So I take it Chrome is the standard browser on your phone? no other stock browser?

Has it got an incognito/private browsing setting, if so have you tried that?

How are you accessing the forum, are you using a bookmark? if so try entering the URL manually http://dcfcfans.uk or Google dcfc fans and clicking on our listing.

No lecture at all!, if you want to use an inferior phone then who am I to judge, your decision :p

So I take it Chrome is the standard browser on your phone? no other stock browser?

Has it got an incognito/private browsing setting, if so have you tried that?

How are you accessing the forum, are you using a bookmark? if so try entering the URL manually http://dcfcfans.uk or Google dcfc fans and clicking on our listing.

Well.......it's true that if I wanted a phone with a slow processor, small amount of memory that i wouldn't be able to expand, a small screen, and itunes, then I could have gone down the apple route  :ph34r:

Thanks for the suggestions. Neither work though.

No, chrome is not the standard browser, but it is there on the phone. I'd never used it on the phone until all this kicked off. I don't know what the standard browser is called. On the phone it is just called internet  :lol:

Anyhow...........will have to soldier on using firefox I guess. Pity though, because like I said, the forum used to be brilliant on the phone, and now it's hard work.

thanks for the help.

Well.......it's true that if I wanted a phone with a slow processor, small amount of memory that i wouldn't be able to expand, a small screen, and itunes, then I could have gone down the apple route  :ph34r:

Thanks for the suggestions. Neither work though.

No, chrome is not the standard browser, but it is there on the phone. I'd never used it on the phone until all this kicked off. I don't know what the standard browser is called. On the phone it is just called internet  :lol:

Anyhow...........will have to soldier on using firefox I guess. Pity though, because like I said, the forum used to be brilliant on the phone, and now it's hard work.

thanks for the help.

Does the internet browser not work? if not have you ever accessed the forum with it before?

How can he answer you? He can't get on!

I think if I had a friend like you, I might stay closer to my enemies. That said, it has been quite amusing seeing poor Daveo trying to resolve the losing of the .co bit of the domain name. Shall we start a campaign to get .co reinstated? This has to be a forum for all Ram fans, even if they live in Kettering.

I think if I had a friend like you, I might stay closer to my enemies. That said, it has been quite amusing seeing poor Daveo trying to resolve the losing of the .co bit of the domain name. Shall we start a campaign to get .co reinstated? This has to be a forum for all Ram fans, even if they live in Kettering.

the thing is mate, he won't ask for my help. It's bugging him that he knows I'll spend 1 min tinkering in the database and all the code will behave itself.

Watch him deny it.

Hey, I'm only in Kettering at the weekends!

true ah well at least i can post for now please please who ever made the changes just change it back to the way it was it been nrothing but hassle ever since.

Song for Daveo:

You are my forum, my only forum

You make me happy when skies are grey....... Etc., Etc

PLEASE PLEAEE DONT TAKE MY FORUM AWAY

Archived