Login Problems

Day

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you reboot your phone after all that?

Yep

Just switched settings to desktop view in the stock browser and it logged me in (the use full version button doesnt work on stock browser)

But when I clicked on view new content it told me I didnt have permission to.

Then I tried in mobile version - again logged in but immediately I used new content or clicked on Rams Talk it logged me out again

Hi Daveo, me again. Just to say...............I've not been moaning or complaining about all this log on stuff. I've just been trying to explain the situation the best I can as an IT numpty. I've tried doing all the things suggested in this thread, and have also been on o2 and samsung forum. None of this has changed anything in any way. 

Stock browser will not log on (this site only)

Chrome will not log on( this site only)

Firefox works fine, and will log on. Would need a magnifying glass to use it though.

Anyway, like I said. Not moaning, just explaining. I appreciate all that you have been doing in trying to resolve this issue, and you are still Numero Uno in my book. Don't spend any more time on it!

Hi Daveo, me again. Just to say...............I've not been moaning or complaining about all this log on stuff. I've just been trying to explain the situation the best I can as an IT numpty. I've tried doing all the things suggested in this thread, and have also been on o2 and Shitsung forum. None of this has changed anything in any way.

Stock browser will not log on (this site only)

Chrome will not log on( this site only)

Firefox works fine, and will log on. Would need a magnifying glass to use it though.

Anyway, like I said. Not moaning, just explaining. I appreciate all that you have been doing in trying to resolve this issue, and you are still Numero Uno in my book. Don't spend any more time on it!

I dont undersrand why your text is so small mine is fine on an S2 with a smaller screen.

Are you in desktop view or mobile view?

I dont undersrand why your text is so small mine is fine on an S2 with a smaller screen.

Are you in desktop view or mobile view?

It's not a solution but android users can download the tapatalk app and try that. If there's a problem Daveo will find and fix it eventually. In the meantime please try tapatalk - you might even find you prefer it to the stock browser.

It's not a solution but Crapdroid users can download the tapatalk app and try that. If there's a problem Daveo will find and fix it eventually. In the meantime please try tapatalk - you might even find you prefer it to the stock browser.

I think there's also a free version for Crapple devices.

Archived