Login Problems

Day

Tell me about it.

I'm about to change the cookie prefix, I would explain what this is but I feel like I'd be wasting my time. What it will do tho is create new cookies for everyone, so I'm about to annoy hundreds of people for a handful and it may not even change a thing.

This might log you all out or it might log you out the next time you go offline, sorry everyone but you can see what I'm having to work with here.

bless him.

At least he's not given up.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it's done, signed me out so I'm guessing it will for you lot as well, sorry about that.

Problem still exists? See my app suggestion above in the Play Store

Problem still exists? Contact phone support if you have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, clearing cache and cookies

I was on the mobile, which is the same as all the other people who I think have moaned.

Like Dav says, it all started when the change was made. I agree with that statement.

Like Daveo say, the geeks are all saying nah mate everything's fine. I agree that Daveo has got to believe that statement too.

Me? I'm a simple sparkie and rely on working back through events that led up to a fault. I still can't get past the "it was alright till the .co.uk changed". In my head, that must be where the problem lies.

Maybe it can't be solved at the minute, and it doesn't effect everyone, but I firmly believe something will pop up further down the line, but will anything be said or will it just revert back to normal in time?

In the meantime, bear with us, Daveo is doing his best and can't do anymore if he's being told nothing's wrong. (As much as it pains me to say it)

Again wrong.

You said the forum was offline? People are not having this issue, they can see the forum but logging in just redirects them to the homepage. When you asked if it was offline it wasn't, I checked and there was 200+ people online, this could be your internet at home or mobile signal.

Check your mobile now, is the forum showing?

Exactly, poor 3G signal didn't quite load the page, was the thread full of images or embedded videos?

I was out last night, almost complained to Daveo as the forum wouldn't load on GPRS (that's slower than 3G by the way)

Archived