our harden warriors

B4ev6is

It speaks volumes that a team that was flying as high as Forest changed their system to play us, despite having such joy with 2 up top.

Well, not really. This was the team and formation that won at Hillsborough a fortnight ago. As well as Fryatt being injured meant we had no choice really.

Sorry to piss on your chips there. ;)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

B4 - The whistle had gone, Buxton actually stopped (watch it on tele) but he wasn't prepared to let it go, hence the additional delay of the game which is a second yellow. Continuous fouling all game didn't help him.

For me it gives Whitbread a chance to solidify the position.

Anyway, I see you have gone off the Bennett loving and now moved onto Calero loving lol

Sorry B4, as much as I admire your enthusiasm you do need to take off the Rams tinted spectacles. Bucko deserved to go and actually was a lucky boy not to have been pulled up for some of the blatant shirt pulling and manhandling earlier on in the game. Not saying the ref got it all right, far from it, but Bucko really gave him very little choice.

Agree Bucko deserved to go for what he did, but disagree with the shirt pulling, this happens in every game across the country and seems to be overlooked 99% of the time. It doesn't make it right of course, but if everyone else gets away with it why not Bucko.

Agree Bucko deserved to go for what he did, but disagree with the shirt pulling, this happens in every game across the country and seems to be overlooked 99% of the time. It doesn't make it right of course, but if everyone else gets away with it why not Bucko.

Because shirt pulling usually makes up about 10% of that players contribution to the game, not 100% as in Bucko's case.

Well I think derby showed we shall not be no easy team to play against like red dogs found out. I think the lads showed great fight even Buxton got sent off for I throught never was a sending off. But the goal might not be the preatties goal. But I throught it was well taken in the end by best lets hope this kick starts off by best season.

Spot on there B4 ... I'm not one for blood and thunder and war paint and all that ... but I thought the lads did what was required. A truly gritty display and fair play to everyone involved.

We'll have been laughing our heads off with a point on our way back down the a52.

Because shirt pulling usually makes up about 10% of that players contribution to the game, not 100% as in Bucko's case.

He done it twice all match, hardly 100%, like i said I don't agree with it and refs should start to clamp down on it but Nearly ALL defenders do it in every single game.

Darren wassall was the worst i've ever seen for pulling back on a defenders shirt, used to **** me pants every time the ball came into the box.

Archived