our harden warriors

B4ev6is

Well I think derby showed we shall not be no easy team to play against like red dogs found out. I think the lads showed great fight even buxton got sent off for I throught never was a sending off. But the goal might not be the preatties goal. But I throught it was well taken in the end by best lets hope this kick starts off by best season.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I think derby showed we shall not be no easy team to play against like red dogs found out. I think the lads showed great fight even Buxton got sent off for I throught never was a sending off. But the goal might not be the preatties goal. But I throught it was well taken in the end by best lets hope this kick starts off by best season.

Agreed mate.It was a tough match and the lads did good to get a point and really we had some good chances to get a win.Mac said he liked how the squad came together.Onwards and upwards.

We'll have to grind out a lot of results this year, unfortunately we were made favourites buy the bookies and unsurprisingly the opposition now spend a lot more time trying to limit us than playing their own game.

It speaks volumes that a team that was flying as high as Forest changed their system to play us, despite having such joy with 2 up top. 

But he won the ball both times and how many times kicked **** out of will huges and nasty challege on martin. Sodd all the ref was played by the red scum.

No he fouled him both times.... Challenges we're flying in hard from both sides.... Some you get some you don't.... Bucko deserved his red....

Sorry B4, as much as I admire your enthusiasm you do need to take off the Rams tinted spectacles. Bucko deserved to go and actually was a lucky boy not to have been pulled up for some of the blatant shirt pulling and manhandling earlier on in the game. Not saying the ref got it all right, far from it, but Bucko really gave him very little choice.

Archived