Lewis Baker - Derby Telegraph

Gypsy Ram

Hope we get this guy looks really good and can improve our squad always nice to have options when things are going pear shaped imagine bringing Baker and Ibe on when things are going flat could be the difference between being around the top of the league and being top when the seasons over.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woah woah woah. What happened to Ibe? Do you always move on this quickly?

Haha, I still think Ibe is better than Baker but he's a good player. 

If I had a gun to my head and said pick your best two players from U21 level last season I would have said Ibe, Baker and Lopes (man city) - Lopes got a loan to Ligue 1 this season.

I think Devante Cole is a good little player too and has gone on loan to Barnsley - It might be worth keeping an eye on him, I think he could be another Bamford. EDIT: he has started once, come on from the bench three times and scored twice. 

Haha, I still think Ibe is better than Baker but he's a good player. 

If I had a gun to my head and said pick your best two players from U21 level last season I would have said Ibe, Baker and Lopes (man city) - Lopes got a loan to Ligue 1 this season.

I think Devante Cole is a good little player too and has gone on loan to Barnsley - It might be worth keeping an eye on him, I think he could be another Bamford. EDIT: he has started once, come on from the bench three times and scored twice. 

Is that Andy Cole's lad? From Manchester City?

Even if we do want him,numerous articles have said will not happen till January.Hopefully Thorne will be back then or if not we should not need him.

I would say quite a lot of Premier League related journalist will have their wires crossed on this one and totally look over the fact we have a loan window. It may sound daft but it genuinely does happen. 

I would say quite a lot of Premier League related journalist will have their wires crossed on this one and totally look over the fact we have a loan window. It may sound daft but it genuinely does happen.

Yeah the loan window could be used,but do you personally think we need him?Or just more of a luxury signing? I am just not sure :)

Archived