Open Q&A Last Night - with Mac & Goatee

Stive Pesley

This morning I found an email in my inbox from about 17:10 last night inviting me to a last minute Open Q&A with Sam Rush and Steve McClaren at 19:00

Tonight the iPro Stadium welcomes both Steve McClaren and Sam Rush for an open Q & A for DCFC fans to attend and take part in.
The event is being held in the Toyota Suite and starts promptly at 7pm for approximately an hour
We appreciate the short notice, however we would like to extend an invite our fans who have registered for the Your 90 minute events. We hope that you can make it.

Obviously I wouldn't have been able to make it at that short notice even if I'd seen the email in time - just wondered if anyone went? Can't imagine it would have been very busy if it was being touted at 2 hours notice

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steve Mac: 'I love watching Calero play' 

I think this is a good time to push my (genius) song...

Ivan Calero, Ivan Calero, Ivan Ivan Calero, Ivan Ivan Calero - Richard Keogh - Jake Buxton and Bryson - Ivan Calero, Ivan Calero, Ivan Ivan Calero, Ivan Ivan Calero - Richard Keogh - Jake Buxton and Bryson -Ivan Calero, Ivan Calero, Ivan Ivan Calero, Ivan Ivan Calero - Richard Keogh - Jake Buxton and Bryson -Ivan Calero, Ivan Calero, Ivan Ivan Calero, Ivan Ivan Calero - Richard Keogh - Jake Buxton and Bryson... 

Ivan Calero, Ivan Calero, Ivan Ivan Calero, Ivan Ivan Calero - Richard Keogh - Jake Buxton and Bryson - Ivan Calero, Ivan Calero, Ivan Ivan Calero, Ivan Ivan Calero - Richard Keogh - Jake Buxton and Bryson -Ivan Calero, Ivan Calero, Ivan Ivan Calero, Ivan Ivan Calero - Richard Keogh - Jake Buxton and Bryson -Ivan Calero, Ivan Calero, Ivan Ivan Calero, Ivan Ivan Calero - Richard Keogh - Jake Buxton and Bryson...

What a quite modern take,on this is a contemporary masterpiece ,which at first glance looks total *****,but if you look deeper,is infact *****

Ivan Calero, Ivan Calero, Ivan Ivan Calero, Ivan Ivan Calero - Richard Keogh - Jake Buxton and Bryson - Ivan Calero, Ivan Calero, Ivan Ivan Calero, Ivan Ivan Calero - Richard Keogh - Jake Buxton and Bryson -Ivan Calero, Ivan Calero, Ivan Ivan Calero, Ivan Ivan Calero - Richard Keogh - Jake Buxton and Bryson -Ivan Calero, Ivan Calero, Ivan Ivan Calero, Ivan Ivan Calero - Richard Keogh - Jake Buxton and Bryson... 

I was wrong. Stick to number crunching.

Nobody went, well, nobody off here or there'd be a post about it.

Did it even happen.

Oh it's open to the "your 90" members. How much does that cost?

I did.

Apparently Sam Rush used to post on here. Went by the name OF IanM. He asked that no one mentioned the evening on here as he can't stand the admins.

I went. Got the email at short notice but I was free to popped down.

They are happy with how the transfer window went.

They expect to finish top 6 and expect Forest to be there too.

They hope Thorne will be available for the last 8-10 games of the season.

They hope to buy a German CB in January.

To get a Forest ticket next year you have to have a membership, a season ticket and a Sam Rush beard trimmer.

They hope to play reserve matches in the Velodrome.

Connor Sammon cost a

I went. Got the email at short notice but I was free to popped down.

They are happy with how the transfer window went.

They expect to finish top 6 and expect Forest to be there too.

They hope Thorne will be available for the last 8-10 games of the season.

They hope to buy a German CB in January.

To get a Forest ticket next year you have to have a membership, a season ticket and a Sam Rush beard trimmer.

They hope to play reserve matches in the Velodrome.

Connor Sammon cost a

Archived