Bad neighbors

AmericanRam

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to have, when I bought my first house two girls moved in next door.....great I thought.....but turns out they were both hairdressers and had every Wednesday off work so they would party like crazy on a Tuesday night.......always ending up with them watching the film Grease and singing every song at the top of their voices..... nightmare..

I complained to them a number of times, it stopped for a week then continued......then one night I came home from a night out in Ripley very the worse for a few too many beers......and their front door was open....so I went in and said hi..(we were friendly when they weren't singing Grease).....I chatted a while with them and excused myself to use the ladies room....

and yep, when I got in there I did exactly what any normal rational human being would do......I pee'd in to their shampoo bottles, their bath and all over their carpet, brushed my bum hole with their tooth brushes and wiped myself all over their towels...

I never heard another peep from them.....

I woke up at 4am whilst staying with a mate to hear the women of the neighbourhood chatting over the fence whilst having a fag. 4am!!!???

I'm glad they're his neighbours not mine

if you'd have shouted "shut the **** up!" It wouldn't have come back on you.

I used to have, when I bought my first house two girls moved in next door.....great I thought.....but turns out they were both hairdressers and had every Wednesday off work so they would party like crazy on a Tuesday night.......always ending up with them watching the film Grease and singing every song at the top of their voices..... nightmare..

I complained to them a number of times, it stopped for a week then continued......then one night I came home from a night out in Ripley very the worse for a few too many beers......and their front door was open....so I went in and said hi..(we were friendly when they weren't singing Grease).....I chatted a while with them and excused myself to use the ladies room....

and yep, when I got in there I did exactly what any normal rational human being would do......I pee'd in to their shampoo bottles, their bath and all over their carpet, brushed my bum hole with their tooth brushes and wiped myself all over their towels...

I never heard another peep from them.....

Should have taken a quick detour to their bedrooms and rubbed one out using their undercrackers as an aid.

Archived