Bad neighbors

AmericanRam

Anyone else have bad neighbors they have to deal with?I live in a neighborhood of townhouses so everyone is pretty close to each other.

Well,lets see.One neighbor constantly lets his Poodle(ugly dang dog) take a sh@t in my yard;another neighbor harasses me about community fundraisers or get togethers.Sorry but I have no desire to go to a fundraiser for 'Save the Squirrels'.

Any stories about bad or annoying neighbors?

P.S.I have begun to have my Siberian Husky do the same to their yard. :)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Round us it's like an episode of Eastenders lately.

One side couple bit younger than us, always arguing. I stand at the back door listenin and sniggering, well, you have to don't ya? Anyway, ladt one I heard he'd decided to take himself off for a drive, she shouted 'good. Fook off then. I hate you, I hope you crash and die'.

Nice.

He's currently in Wales with his 2 young kids, who she wants nowt to do with.

It'll end in tears I bet ya.

Someone else who lives near us decided on an early exit last week so his funeral was witnessed.

And on the other side 2 doors up they're out in the garden either getting pissed or having a mass family slanging match, it's like watching the Dingles..

So. Fun n games round here, never a dull moment. They've never heard me shout, honest.

My parents had some horrendous neighbours in belper.

He put huge rocks on the edge of his drive so that if their car strayed one inch over the boundary they were bound to scrape the car.

At night he would walk his dog and vandalise their cars.

So they put up security cameras.

This enraged him.

He started throwing things at the house.

They had a patio and some paths built in the back garden.

When they went on holiday he got in and threw paint all over the patio and the house.

He was a total nutcase.

He got into an argument with some other neighbours and smashed all their windows.

If you challenged him he bragged that his son was in prison and would be set on you when he got out.

It is my great regret that i didn't beat the shiit out of him before they eventually moved.

My parents had some horrendous neighbours in belper.

He put huge rocks on the edge of his drive so that if their car strayed one inch over the boundary they were bound to scrape the car.

At night he would walk his dog and vandalise their cars.

So they put up security cameras.

This enraged him.

He started throwing things at the house.

They had a patio and some paths built in the back garden.

When they went on holiday he got in and threw paint all over the patio and the house.

He was a total nutcase.

He got into an argument with some other neighbours and smashed all their windows.

If you challenged him he bragged that his son was in prison and would be set on you when he got out.

It is my great regret that i didn't beat the shiit out of him before they eventually moved.

What a knobber!

The guy next door has a really annoying motorbike and it's stupidly loud when he's leaving for work in the mornings. Plus, he comes home in the evenings and starts chopping wood with a chainsaw or some similar loud power tool. Nonstop.... Why does he even need wood? Is he saving it all for the winter?

By the way, good job on the Siberian Husky AR. The best kind of dog. I have one too.

I'm one of those neighbours that tries to talk to everyone. Nobody makes eye contact anymore.

One of those guys eh? I don't mind that too much as you kinda have to be civil to neighbours but it's a nightmare when you're with a chatty person on public transport. The kind of person that still insists on talking to you even when you have earphones in.

Anyone else have bad neighbors they have to deal with?I live in a neighborhood of townhouses so everyone is pretty close to each other.

Well,lets see.One neighbor constantly lets his Poodle(ugly dang dog) take a sh@t in my yard;another neighbor harasses me about community fundraisers or get togethers.Sorry but I have no desire to go to a fundraiser for 'Save the Squirrels'.

Any stories about bad or annoying neighbors?

P.S.I have begun to have my Siberian Husky do the same to their yard. :)

I would invite the one neighbour in and let your Siberian Husky eat a squirrel in front of them, and then go round to the Poodle owners yard and take a dump yourself. If matters escalate resort to arms.

One of those guys eh? I don't mind that too much as you kinda have to be civil to neighbours but it's a nightmare when you're with a chatty person on public transport. The kind of person that still insists on talking to you even when you have earphones in.

Especially casual football fans talking about football.

2 foxes were having a fight to the death on my street an 2am making a right racket!!!

Other than that there is nowhere to park, no one talks to each other and sometimes I hear drunks walking past to get to the new estate in Chellaston! always interesting

Sometimes though listening in on drunk people is better than what's on tv?

The guy next door has a really annoying motorbike and it's stupidly loud when he's leaving for work in the mornings. Plus, he comes home in the evenings and starts chopping wood with a chainsaw or some similar loud power tool. Nonstop.... Why does he even need wood? Is he saving it all for the winter?

By the way, good job on the Siberian Husky AR. The best kind of dog. I have one too.

Yes mate they are awesome dogs.Mine is 8 years old and I also have a German Shepherd.

Archived