BMW drivers

Alph

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Burn him! Ban him! At least change his avatar to a picture of massive penis!!

Please tell me you don't park in the parent and child parking bays at supermarkets?! You do, don't you?

I have a 2 year old, so yes I do.

Oh and Merc & Range Rover drivers are worst at parent & child / disabled violations.

Can anyone help solve the mystery of people who drive around with their fog lights on ALL YEAR ROUND.

Do they think it looks impressive? Have they forgotten to turn them off?

Or do some cars simply force you to keep your lights on all the time?

ps, even though there's a valid reason to have xenon headlights, any time I see a car with them on it immediately makes me think the driver must be a ********, whatever the car.

I also think you must be wrong in the head to drive a Smart car, and Minis are stupid too.

I agree about the fog lights thing & it has got worse since more cars nowadays have the daytime running LED lights on all the time. I know people who leave them on so that others think they've got daytime lights - no idea why & they're not even BMW drivers, honest.

I remember when it just used to be Volvos who had their lights on constantly (because it was the law in Sweden).

I also hate the xenon lights & not sure if this is just me but sometimes in the rear view mirror, it sometimes looks like a blue light and I think I've got a police car behind me.

Totally random but I stopped at the A1 services at Grantham this week & saw a Ferrari parked up with its' roof down and it had been pissing down for about 10 minutes. Everyone was taking photos of it & presumably the driver was having a dump (because presumably a Ferrari driver hasn't stopped for a Ginsters sausage roll), blissfully unaware. Made me chuckle anyway.

Is it legal to have a bag of marbles in the door tray and chuck them behind you when they get so close you can see the whites of  their eyes?

BMW drivers' eyes are generally just black or red aren't they. Maybe it's just me.....

I had a complete twonk driving behind me the other day. So close I could see his fecking stubble in my mirror and his 3 ugly mates. I wasn't even going slow. He kept swerving out to see if he could overtake...now I am no expert but why not just back the **** off and give space you total ****. Had to brake like an idiot to let him back him, part of me wishes I just rammed the fecker. And good call picking a blind bent to overtake.

I hate most other drivers, don't care if you want to put yourself in a ditch, just don't get me involved!

And yes...BMW drivers = tossers.

I had a complete twonk driving behind me the other day. So close I could see his fecking stubble in my mirror and his 3 ugly mates. I wasn't even going slow. He kept swerving out to see if he could overtake...now I am no expert but why not just back the **** off and give space you total ****. Had to brake like an idiot to let him back him, part of me wishes I just rammed the fecker. And good call picking a blind bent to overtake.

I hate most other drivers, don't care if you want to put yourself in a ditch, just don't get me involved!

And yes...BMW drivers = tossers.

What you trying to say??? Get to the point.  :lol:

I usually go to matches with a group of distant relatives. One of whom is a cousin who had previously made what I assumed to be tongue in cheek comments about BMW drivers. She was visibly gutted, however, the first time I turned up outside her house in my Beemer. You'd think I'd just stamped on her kitten. She actually doesn't seem to like me as much ever since that day, now I think about it. 

The green eyed monster is a terrible thing.....

Archived