BMW drivers

Alph

Hi, just a few quick reminders for anyone who's recently purchased a BMW that you don't need to give way to anybody at junctions or roundabouts.

Also due to the really low speed limits it's perfectly understandable if you want to really get right up tight to the car ahead. This will shave at least half a second off your journey and if there's a crash then hopefully the children passengers in the car ahead will cushion your blow and take most of the impact.

Now for overtaking. If you feel that the car in front needs to know who's boss then remember you're perfectly within your rights to overtake. Anywhere at anytime. **** it, use some pavement.

If you feel like you aren't able to drive like a complete tw@ then maybe you should look for work as a taxi driver and get in some valuable experience of being a **** before making the step up to a BMW.

At the end of the day it takes a certain type of driver to get behind the wheel of such a machine and if you can adequately satisfy your wife or you don't have to sit down to piss then you may never be worthy.

Stopping is for pussies!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to pause in the hammering of Beamer drivers for a min, who is the gorgeous gal on Alphas avatar?

You got a bonny baby there then Alpha! Xx

Come on! Give me details man!!

Just to pause in the hammering of Beamer drivers for a min, who is the gorgeous gal on Alphas avatar?

You got a bonny baby there then Alpha! Xx

Come on! Give me details man!!

Its gone from "incoming ladette" to "future will hughes of derby ladies"......so.......i reckon congrats are in order to the fella!

Cheers! Thank you. Thanks very much.

Was a close call for her at birth. Doctors and nurses are special people. All you can do is thank them but that doesn't even come close to showing how grateful we both were at the weekend.

So yeah, baby n

Awwwww, many congrats to you & Mrs Alpha! Xxx

Does baby Numero 2 have a name?

Thanks again.

Yeah we've gone with Isla. The anaesthetist guy gave us the full run down on the origin of the name. Is there a Scotsman alive that isn't patriotic and in love with whiskey?!

She'd be called Daisy if we hadn't have got a dog that came with that name a few years back. You got any tips for me? My two year old has suddenly gone very naughty!!

Take her for a high speed cruise in yer Beamer :-D .

No no, just kidding.

This sounds like a classic case of sibling rivalry dunnit? Older child gets a tad jealous, thinks new baby is getting all the attention and thinks if she does naughty things, the attention will come back on her.

I wouldn't worry too much, but just try and make sure you spend a bit of time with her everyday, just special her-you or mum-her time for about an hour, away from baby. That way she'll feel a bit more important. Also if you can, a quiet story at bedtime together might help.

I know it's hard though cos you'll be knacked but my guess is she'll calm down pretty soon. And maybe give her a job that's just hers, something like getting Isla's bath things ready & choosing babies pj's. It might make her feel important and wanted, which I'm sure she is but kiddies of that age sometimes need a bit of extra reassurance and a lil bit of time to adjust. I'd say there wouldn't be many second time parents who don't know where you're coming from but it usually tends to put itself right with time.

Hope you all get on ok x

Terrible twos init.

I could go into the background of neurological changes that infant brains goes through at this important stage of their development, thus impacting on their behaviour being perceived by the parents or gaurdians.

But this is a BMW thread.

The w@nkers

Congrats Alpha.

Says the bloke who's ruined Cisse's justice thread with stoooopid puns?

Anyway. My old boss had a BMW. She used to teararse round everywhere at a zillion miles an hour. Perfectly normal.

Hi, just a few quick reminders for anyone who's recently purchased a BMW that you don't need to give way to anybody at junctions or roundabouts.

Also due to the really low speed limits it's perfectly understandable if you want to really get right up tight to the car ahead. This will shave at least half a second off your journey and if there's a crash then hopefully the children passengers in the car ahead will cushion your blow and take most of the impact.

Now for overtaking. If you feel that the car in front needs to know who's boss then remember you're perfectly within your rights to overtake. Anywhere at anytime. **** it, use some pavement.

If you feel like you aren't able to drive like a complete tw@ then maybe you should look for work as a taxi driver and get in some valuable experience of being a **** before making the step up to a BMW.

At the end of the day it takes a certain type of driver to get behind the wheel of such a machine and if you can adequately satisfy your wife or you don't have to sit down to piss then you may never be worthy.

Stopping is for pussies!!

This had to have some hidden message in it as I think I'll need BMW now...

All those things to achieve but just can't with my Mondeo.

Thanks again.

Yeah we've gone with Isla. The anaesthetist guy gave us the full run down on the origin of the name. Is there a Scotsman alive that isn't patriotic and in love with whiskey?!

She'd be called Daisy if we hadn't have got a dog that came with that name a few years back. You got any tips for me? My two year old has suddenly gone very naughty!!

If you think one two year old is naughty try twins , they could take Moskow .

Archived