Nottingham Forest v Derby County

Ovis aries

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1) You only ever play cocks up front. Total ones.

2) You're dwelling on that 5-0 more than we are. I detect serious pain and misery on your part because you can't seem to forget it. Were you there? I was.

3) Your excuses are boring.

If anyone fancies watching the game with the Aberdeenshire Rams, we will be watching it on Sky Sports 1 from 1pm

in the Black Bull Inn, Inverurie, Aberdeenshire. http://www.blackbullinninverurie.com/

Or if you fancy watching Bangor City v Rhyl Welsh Premier League, Racing Genk v Club Brugge Belgian Jupiler League, Vitesse Arnhem v Excelsior Eredivisie, Fiorentina v Genoa Serie A, Eintracht Frankfurt v Augsburg Serie A, Eintracht Frankfurt v Augsburg Bundesliga or filling up the jukebox with some quality sounds or just fancy buying the Aberdeenshire Rams a load of ale, well get yourself along to the Black Bull Inn.

For the first time in a while, I've got a horrible, horrible feeling about this game. Everything about the way forest are set up is trouble for us. Let's face it we still can't defend balls into the box (see Saturday) and Forests team love to score from crosses so far this season. Hughes has never once turned up for one of these games, he played well in the 5-0 but so would one of the under 18's let's face it. With Henrick out he's a dead cert to start and I think the occasion will have him again, but hey, I may be wrong. Ward is a key, key player in these games and now it looks like he's out to not to merino Thorne, and with Bryson seemingly not doing much of anything recently I think they may have the midfield battle won. I think they will be frothing at the mouth to put the 5-0 to rights and Pearce isn't exactly going to not have them fired up is he?Just can't see it myself personally, I know you may all think I'm doom mongering etc but I refuse to excited for this one. I sincerely hope I'm wrong and come Sunday night you can all call me on this but if you offered me a draw right now I'd snap your whole arm off let alone your hand!

For the first time in a while, I've got a horrible, horrible feeling about this game. Everything about the way forest are set up is trouble for us. Let's face it we still can't defend balls into the box (see Saturday) and Forests team love to score from crosses so far this season. Hughes has never once turned up for one of these games, he played well in the 5-0 but so would one of the under 18's let's face it. With Henrick out he's a dead cert to start and I think the occasion will have him again, but hey, I may be wrong. Ward is a key, key player in these games and now it looks like he's out to not to merino Thorne, and with Bryson seemingly not doing much of anything recently I think they may have the midfield battle won. I think they will be frothing at the mouth to put the 5-0 to rights and Pearce isn't exactly going to not have them fired up is he?Just can't see it myself personally, I know you may all think I'm doom mongering etc but I refuse to excited for this one. I sincerely hope I'm wrong and come Sunday night you can all call me on this but if you offered me a draw right now I'd snap your whole arm off let alone your hand!

Miserable git.

It is Monday afterall

Best day of the week. It's the one where you should be saying to yourself "Great - today I get to go back to work".

Of course, that only applies if you are in the right job in the first place.

Good posts forest fans. Clearly a different proposition at the early part of the season. Likewise we have been slow to get going. Just hoping it isn't Leicester revisited... How many of your current team are still there from the last match?

Out of 18 of the match day squad.. 9 have left already (moussi, Derbyshire, cox, mackie, majewski, greening, jara, Henderson , Gomis) Two have been told they have no future at the club (Halford and Collins), two have been sold and loaned back (Darlow and lascelles).

The only ones left are Paterson, Osborn, de vries, fox, Harding.. None of which will start on Saturday.. So that's an entire new starting 11..

What's the news on ward.. I personally hate that lad.. He winds us up like savage used to! Looks like he'll miss the game.. He's your top scorer this year and hallways scores against us (bit like peschisolido used to!)

Is the Forest forum really that bad that they have to join ours?

Ours is good but I tend to join all the ones to see who the fans think their best performing players are.. Makes watching it more interesting if you have a preconceived idea of who is likely to cause forest problems

Archived