Nottingham Forest v Derby County

Ovis aries

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good result in the circumstances and thought we really controlled the game for the first 20 minutes of the second half. Those pr1cks who ran on to the pitch took the momentum away from us.

Dawkins actually looked good in the middle of the park. He's wasted out wide as he offers little going froward but he's neat in the middle and did far more than Bryson who was poor and wasteful.

Hughes different class.

The referee terrible.

Scrappy goal to score but we'll take that.

Buxton should be fined. I'm sorry but what he did was purely childish and the occasion got to him - there was no need, especially on a yellow card.

Seems alot of our players who performed so well last season haven't turned up this year- The last 10 minutes or so our side was mostly made up of loans and freebies.

Good result in the circumstances and thought we really controlled the game for the first 20 minutes of the second half. Those pr1cks who ran on to the pitch took the momentum away from us.

Dawkins actually looked good in the middle of the park. He's wasted out wide as he offers little going froward but he's neat in the middle and did far more than Bryson who was poor and wasteful.

Hughes different class.

The referee terrible.

Scrappy goal to score but we'll take that.

Buxton should be fined. I'm sorry but what he did was purely childish and the occasion got to him - there was no need, especially on a yellow card.

Seems alot of our players who performed so well last season haven't turned up this year- The last 10 minutes or so our side was mostly made up of loans and freebies.

I saif Buxton was too fired up before kuck off. He couldnt stand still

Dawks deserves a lot of credit for running his heart out in several positions. Great effort

In the second half yes. First half he was awful. I though Keogh was great today. Hughes gave a very mature performance. Buxton looked out of his depth against a very strong Assombalonga. The referee was a little inconsistent but other than Eustace's booking he didn't get many big decisions wrong.

1-1 was a fair result and the outcome might be promising. Forest will miss their injured players. We will benefit from a different centre half and hopefully their cameos today might persuade McClaren to start with Ibe and Best to support Martin..

We got a point and got this game out of the way. We could not have faced Forest away at a worse time. Let's kick on from here. Hughes was our best player. Ibe, hope he get's a start next game. Shotton was run ragged. He won't have as tough a game as that. Hopefully Martin will show up for the next game. SM should have replaced him on 60. 

Just hope them idiots on both side who invaded the pitch get lengthy bans.

Yes - and the stewards who were so hopeless. One day a player is going to get badly injured because of the incompetence of these imbeciles in hi viz jackets. And where are the police who charge such extortionate fees? Honestly, it took four blokes to get one man off the pitch. Training required methinks.

Yes - and the stewards who were so hopeless. One day a player is going to get badly injured because of the incompetence of these imbeciles in hi viz jackets. And where are the police who charge such extortionate fees? Honestly, it took four blokes to get one man off the pitch. Training required methinks.

Because Stewards are either obese or morbidly obese. Couldn't catch a chicken, even if they had missed a meal. 

Literally stunned that fans are saying the ref was biased.

I thought he dealt with a difficult game well, and if anything, was quite kind to us.

Really? Highes was fouled at least twice and it wasn't given, the Eustace yellow card was totally unfair and that Keogh incident towards the end was laughable.

I'm sure he made some blunders towards Forest too, but I thought he was too eager to blow his whistle when it suited him. Forest must have had at least 10 free-kicks in or around our box, and Andy Reid seemed to win a free-kick everytime he was touched.

Archived