Nottingham Forest v Derby County

Ovis aries

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hughes was derbys mom by a country mile shotton was well off the pace.... however would christie of faired any better,,,,,?

Good point would of taken that before the game and to equalise was evn better.....

But!! it was a Poor, poor match devoid of any quailty and at present I would be surprised if either of the sides make the top 6 this season. 

Im sure that I will be shot down in flames by that statement , but I was last season when I said Derby would mke the playoffs

***** game.

Eustace is too slow.

The whole transition into attack is too slow. Buxton and Eustace the most guilty most often. Shotton also joined in. They kill us when we're getting pressed in.

Thorne solves everything.

I've gone from Eustace fan to Eustace doubter. He's so slow at everything

Really? Funny the bloke he was marking got MOTM. On an earlier point, Keogh left Assombalonga for the goal because Antonio had run through unchallenged. Shotton was behind him and I suspect gave him a shout However, Shotton didn't get a challenge in, even though Assombalonga fell over.

Christie for me on Wednesday

Not sure what all the fuss is on here about Hughes.

He had a decent game but it was far from a standout performance. I would even go as far to say that he was poor first half though he improved significantly in the second as did the whole team.

A poor game in terms of quality but very watchable and a better result for Derby than Forest.

It's nice to see Pearce doing well but I only wish it was for a different club.

It's impossible to say who will be in the mix because the Championship is 20 very average sides with a couple of near certanties for relegation and Norwich, who for me will walk the league.

Archived