your team to face forest?

Sexydadbod

Hope so, will be a much better game, our five nil and your five two aside, neither team has played well in these matches since 2008. Just came scrappy, dirty affairs. Even them two results were do the incompetence of the opposition too.

i find it hard to understand how you can say that Derby didn't play well in the 5-0 win last season

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finding it hard to pick a team.....

.............................grant

Christie......keogh......buxton.......whitbread

.......................Eustace

...........hughes...........bryson

Russell..........martin...........dawkins

The left flank is shiit - agreed.

It's a shame Ward will be out as I was hoping he'd be running up the left wing before being snapped in two by Psycho, who then salutes the Trent End before being sent to the stands...

Just like majewski and Gunter tried to as he took it past them and poked it past Camp haha

Don't think either side has a dirty ******* between us. Could be the most powderpuff derby ever. Lansbury is all bark and no bite and he's about as close as we get.

Hughes can be a bit of a cheeky barstard with some of his challenges. Normally gets the ball though. And I don't think he's been sent off straight red in his career. And Ward might get a bit excitable if he's playing.

------------------------------Grant

Shotton------------Keogh-------Buxton------------Forsyth

------------------------------Eustace

-----------------------Bryson------Hughes

Russell-------------------------------------------------Dawkins

------------------------------Martin

Subs

Roos

Whitbread

Christie

Mascarall

Calero

Ibe

Best

I'd go with Shotton due to the fact they're gonna be slinging a lot of crosses in and Shotton's better in the air.

No not the same difference. You were exaggerating to make a point. He fell out of favour with Hughes I believe. Does that make him no good? He made 46 EPL appearances in two years before that. Our manager rates him anywhere in defence or defensive midfield. Plenty good enough to whip you boys.

Want to revise this comment? The poor lad had an absolute nightmare and just as I called it he was off the pace due to not being match fit.

You're welcome :D;)

Archived