your team to face forest?

Sexydadbod

Mine would be

Grant

Christie Keogh buxton forsyth

Shotton eustace bryson

Russell martin ibe

You might be wondering my shotton is in midfield but imo our midfield is without a physical presence when hendrick doesnt play and shotton is the closest play we have to a hendrick type player physically. He would also help defend set pieces which is a bonus

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you'd drop Ward who always performs well against Forest? And you'd replace Hendrick in midfield with a defender rather than one of the best midfielders in the league?

The games againsr forest are always physical at the start. Hughes would be better coming on when the game opens up. Russell or ward or debatable. The forest defence looked genuinely scared of russell during the 5-0

Grant

Christie   Whitbread     Buxton    Forsyth

Eustace

Hughes           Bryson

Ward                                     Russell

Martin

I would play shotton in there as well , ive been to loads of derbies in the last 3 years and told all my mates how good a player will Hughes is and every one of them comes away from the game saying he's vastly over rated , and with his displays in those games I cannot argue so for me I would leave him out

Would have Dawkins in over Russell.... Have Russell come on as more of an impact.

Dawkins keeps the ball well and think he would be valuable in this game.

I thought also we've gone past playing players out of position....

Shotton is a defender.... He plays in defence.... Leave him there.

Hughes shouldn't play , he's far too light weight in the derby games and just gets brushed aside

Not in the ones I have seen fella... And I have seen all Hughes v Forest games.

Drop Eustace play Shotton as holding midfield. That way we keep our creativity and still add a little steel.

Not in the ones I have seen fella... And I have seen all Hughes v Forest games.

Drop Eustace play Shotton as holding midfield. That way we keep our creativity and still add a little steel.

And do we know if Shotton has a creative spark? I have never seen the guy play!

Archived