Forum in person

Jayweb95

Were you in the family bit? I was going to come over and said hi but I wasn't 100% sure and then my cob came. You know how it is.

We were sat at the table immediately on the left as you walk in. It's good to sit near the doormen cos if Sage gets rowdy they can chuck him out.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a mate who dressed up as a woman with - a blonde wig, fishnets and stilettos - for a xmas party at a pub in sheffield.

All went well until he followed some bloke into the gents and said a cheery 'happy xmas' at the urinals.

At which point they dragged him outside and battered him.

I think I saw B4 just after kick off at the Rotherham game. After two minutes some guy in a Lacoste polo shirt and baseball cap came lumbering down our row checking seat numbers and mumbling about his ticket until his minder told him he was on a completely different row...

I think I saw B4 just after kick off at the Rotherham game. After two minutes some guy in a Lacoste polo shirt and baseball cap came lumbering down our row checking seat numbers and mumbling about his ticket until his minder told him he was on a completely different row...

That's a low joke to make. B4 is a season ticket holder and knows where his seat is.

sounds like Arthur Daley.

Archived