Forum in person

Jayweb95

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyrode, all this talk about meeting up, there's a informal meet up every home game on the pointy room of the Brunswick.

Everyone's welcome, just stick yer head around the door and shout "Boycie!"

And not "Cnut!" Like coconut did.

I hoped to meet a few at the Bournemouth away game last season! Got to the pub, fought my way in, but nobody would admit to being a poster on this forum!

we saw you.

You're 6ft tall with a bushy beard aren't you?

Lol! I've given up counting how many people think you're a man.

You're not are you?

Just been watching Graeme Souness and Gary Neville commenting on QPR (v. West Ham). Gary allegedly said QPR were diabolical. Graeme allegedly said that 'there is nothing there'. Essentially their players were not even running about. I could not help wondering what they would have said about a 'promoted' Derby County. So annoying. Graeme said that Redknapp was essentially getting no response from his players. QPR have some rock hard games coming up so the revolver may be turning towards Harry to see if it is a live one or a blank.approximately

Just been watching Graeme Souness and Gary Neville commenting on QPR (v. West Ham). Gary allegedly said QPR were diabolical. Graeme allegedly said that 'there is nothing there'. Essentially their players were not even running about. I could not help wondering what they would have said about a 'promoted' Derby County. So annoying. Graeme said that Redknapp was essentially getting no response from his players. QPR have some rock hard games coming up so the revolver may be turning towards Harry to see if it is a live one or a blank.approximately

I've formed such a high opinion of you all that to meet you in person could only be a disappointment. 

On the other hand, I have a visual image of what I think everyone looks like, so it might have to be a peek through the window and guess. Bit like at Bubbles. 

Met Duracell yesterday, looks much less like a Lesbian with a beard.

It's about 50 / 50 down here in Brighton as to lesbians with beards. I met Duracell too and Can tell you for certain he is no lesbian. No tongue ring, DM's or dungarees. You can see though that without the beard he would have an uncanny resemblance to a certain female quiz master.

Archived