Forum in person

Jayweb95

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Were you in the family bit? I was going to come over and said hi but I wasn't 100% sure and then my cob came. You know how it is.

What, the pointy room? If so yes, that was me in the adidas originals jacket and the 70s away shirt.

Can't believe people still think I look like a lesbian with my beard. Why do I bother.

What, the pointy room? If so yes, that was me in the adidas originals jacket and the 70s away shirt.

Can't believe people still think I look like a lesbian with my beard. Why do I bother.

I did appreciate the jacket. I think the fact you looked like you were wearing eyeliner was what did it for me.

I was wearing a hoodie I have from work that has my name on, so I'd have looked pretty weird too. Like a guy who just forgets his name all the time.

I did appreciate the jacket. I think the fact you looked like you were wearing eyeliner was what did it for me.

I was wearing a hoodie I have from work that has my name on, so I'd have looked pretty weird too. Like a guy who just forgets his name all the time.

That's my problem, my eyelashes are TOO beautiful. Some chicks dig it though.

Say hi next time, with or without hoodie.

A lesbian trapped in a man's body? There's worse things in life.

FFS Daveo, you're eyebrowsed into dressing up as Anne Robinson for halloween once and it comes back to bit you on the arse for life.

Come off it.

That was a normal night out.

The bunny looks nothing like a woman????"https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/p480x480/1380270_10152017159900159_125830872_n" alt="1380270_10152017159900159_125830872_n.jp">

See you in the Brunny in 3 weeks time you sex kitten. You can play with my mouse anytime. If you can Immac your short, personal, hairs that would be appreciated as I do tend to suffer the next day after a play with a Ginger. You can call me Tom, or anything that turns you on.

Archived