Forrest Gumps Away

Jayweb95

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If some stuff works out I plan on having a viewing party for this match at my house here in North Carolina as I can get Sky(at least I should be able to lol by HDMI cord and Internet).Some Derby fans I have met on facebook and through other means are coming from as far as five hours away to hopefully see Rams dominate Forest.Will be eight in total and tbh was surprised to find that many(Granted six are American lol);hopefully the Derby brand will really begin to spread in the States.COYR!

If some stuff works out I plan on having a viewing party for this match at my house here in North Carolina as I can get Sky(at least I should be able to lol by HDMI cord and Internet).Some Derby fans I have met on facebook and through other means are coming from as far as five hours away to hopefully see Rams dominate Forest.Will be eight in total and tbh was surprised to find that many(Granted six are American lol);hopefully the Derby brand will really begin to spread in the States.COYR!

Go Rams.....

Buy one then you tight git... FFS stop bleating.

Plenty of season ticket holders are !!

Just interested how many away games do YOU actually go to?

Not as many as he going to going forward. Supposedly after all the fuss he kicked up at Charlton, and a subsequent steward's enquiry, it seems that no yellow-coats will let him into any Football League grounds for the foreseeable future.

Archived