Derby County v Charlton Athletic

PrivateDerby

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Ibe does go to Bolton as Sky Sports are suggesting I'd hope we'd use either of those 2 as our 4th winger rather than looking to sign another

On top of that Bennett returns in Jan? I think. If I was Ward, Russell and Dawkins I would be concerned about my role past 6 months time at this club. 

On top of that Bennett returns in Jan? I think. If I was Ward, Russell and Dawkins I would be concerned about my role past 6 months time at this club. 

Credit to Clough for starting work on the academy, McClaren for continuing the work, Chris Evans for signing some exciting talent for it and credit to the board for investing in it .... our future is looking so bright!  :D

I've never ever seen a team play for penalties after 20 minutes before.... Until now.

So negative Charlton were I was fearing a QPResc result

I agree with this. Derby would be wise to use Ward, Russell and Dawkins to generate some cash ... with Calero Santos Mascarell Hughes Martin Bryson Hendrick Christie and Thorne next year, we have some real magic. How was the new lad, Shotton today? 

Archived