Conor Sammon Loan to Ipswich

HarryfromBath

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe all I seem to recall is that it usually bounces about three feet off his knees but perhaps that is after he has already trapped it once, agree with most of the original post though anyways.

Most of his goals seem to have come from miskicks, not sure he has ever struck one cleanly into the back of the net and cant remember him winning a header of any kind off hand.

But he does have pace for a big guy and is effective in a cavalry charge sort of formation near the end where everyone runs around trying to put the other team under pressure and save the game at the last gasp, though usually still misses from about six yards when he has the chance to become the hero.

You just can`t make a better video about Sammon. Absolutely spot on.

Conor Sammon skills:

Not my favourite player but really...a fifa video?

You can tell its the school holidays ;-)

Good afternoon everyone.

Polite Ipswich Town fan here. The news has just been announced on the Official Ipswich Town site and on the TWTD fans website that Conor Sammon has been signed on a season-long loan by the Tractor Boys.

Reaction has been mixed, but the letters f, f and s have appeared on several occasions. My take is that he is a great players at getting inside defenders heads and pulling them out of position, but don't ever, ever put your mortgage on him finishing a move.

Your wisdom would be welcome. Many thanks in anticipation of this....

Sorry mate but his best position is in the stands. Always wanted him to do well but known deep down he's *****.

Should be a world beater as he's strong and quick...................but.......

Shooting woeful

Control average

Heading non existent

Positional sense....what positional sense??????

Hope he does better but wish him well

Archived