Conor Sammon Loan to Ipswich

HarryfromBath

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will worship him like others do about Bucko if he manages to dink one off his a s s in injury time against Forest to beat them....

Well they need to be good at spelling when they start their online grooming.

eezzeetigger said 'SWAG' in the gump thread yesterday, and claimed that he 'had love for the streets'. Should we suspicious?

Strong, quick, puts the fear of god into deffences, and scores when everyone is resigned to drawing

or losing, he pops up with something unusual and we get points.

But give him an empty goal and he'll miss 3/5.

His biggest attribute is the panic he causes, allowing other team mates to capitalise -  a bit

like a bull in a china shop.

He is not as bad as some make out thou.   :rolleyes:

Thank you for the many insightful and hilarious responses. You won't be surprised to know that the news story on TWTDs front page is running at 98 comments and counting, and he hasn't even kicked for us in anger. Most people have completely forgotten that we have a game at the Madejski tomorrow. My sense is that he is a web masters dream.

One dark thought has occurred. We have had a history of playing memorable and occasionally epic games in the recent past. I hope for your sake that he has been barred from playing against his parent club (mind you, someone on here said that he should be compelled to play) because we all know what will happen.

Nah, what am I thinking?

Good luck for the season.

The Chelsea game showed us his true calling, proffesional wrestling. Cahill on one arm, Luiz on the other, out muscling the both of them and then performing some sort of WWE finishing move, leaving them both on their arses.

Can ya smell what the fish is cooking?

Archived