Probable CB incoming? - Vicars adding to the fire

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The best option would be a centre half/right back.

Then another wide option (Jordan Ibe) and away we go!

With Calero performing so well for the Under 21s, I would be tempted to hold off signing a winger because he could turn out to be good enough for the first team yet.      

I agree though about a CB/RB, Boyata fits that mould but it's whether he's good enough.

With Calero performing so well for the Under 21s, I would be tempted to hold off signing a winger because he could turn out to be good enough for the first team yet.      

I want Calero to get the chance to be our 4th winger but I think if Ibe was made available for loan we should definitely try for him

I want Calero to get the chance to be our 4th winger but I think if Ibe was made available for loan we should definitely try for him

I'd imagine there would be a lot of interest for him. Also, Liverpool might let him have a crack at the first team with him performing so well in the pre-season friendlies.

Jese Rodriguez from Real Madrid would be ideal though       :lol:

I'd imagine there would be a lot of interest for him. Also, Liverpool might let him have a crack at the first team with him performing so well in the pre-season friendlies.

Jese Rodriguez from Real Madrid would be ideal though       :lol:

Yeah there would be a lot of interest but they've seen how well Wisdom did here so I reckon we'd be near the top of their list for preferred destinations for him

Archived