Who do you want playing CDM this season.

-JW-

152 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A. N. Ofher

Eustace showed tonight what he's about. Too slow, laboured and indecisive on the ball. Awful when we have more of the ball.

He should be fine more so in away games. Good experience, we will probably be deeper so doesn't need to run back as much.

I don't like having to play Hughes there as it negates his main attribute of intricate play making around the box - and playing him there means he will be playing with Bryson and Hendrick which is never good as a 3. However, as things stand, he's the only option.

A loan is required for me.

First choice Nathaniel Chalobah or someone (say from abroad) Loan until Thorne get back  

2nd choice Will Hughes  

Eustace as back up

Loan. Playing Hughes there seems like Will Hughes Lite. He has so much more to give.

While I appreciate his current role in the team, I'd still like to see him given complete freedom. He's got an absoloutley immense passing range and dribbling to match. In his current role though he's still kept on the leash somewhat.

It probably wouldn't fit the system, but I would like to see it some day.

That really worries me,., We need Hughes further up the pitch for his creativity. Eustace, I have already expressed my views on Mr Useless.

Got to be a loan.

Just a quick question .

Did you got to the Burton freindly Tuesday night because I was just amazed at how well and at ease Hughes looked in the Thorne role.

What's more it gave him more of the ball to influence the game and display his skills .

He just looked a class above .

One mazey run and shot at goal was outstanding.

He's a class act and seems to have grown since last season .

He looks stronger.

Just a quick question .

Did you got to the Burton freindly Tuesday night because I was just amazed at how well and at ease Hughes looked in the Thorne role.

What's more it gave him more of the ball to influence the game and display his skills .

He just looked a class above .

One mazey run and shot at goal was outstanding.

He's a class act and seems to have grown since last season .

He looks stronger.

0 defensive work.

Archived