Confirmed: Cyrus Christie has signed, undisclosed fee

Ross21

Still a bit confused how we were away somewhere at a training base and playing a friendly, yet Cyrus can have a picture taken with Shteve in the iPro.

X Files type ****

Bloody ell mate,ashby ain't that far from derby

Maybe Schteve,got a lift on the spaceship

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've today been linked with John Eustace. Any news your end? 

He said this after tuesday's game against nuneaton 

When the time comes I'd love to end my career at Coventry. It would be nice to go full circle and finish where I started off.

When the time comes I'd love to end my career at Coventry. It would be nice to go full circle and finish where I started off.

Nothing this end, just signed a 1 year contract extension.

"http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/images/misc/quote_icon" alt="quote_icon"> Originally Posted by John Eustace "http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/images/buttons/viewpost-right" alt="viewpost-right">

My understanding was he was retiring at the end of last season, but did unexpectedly well with us and wanted to finish off the job.

Could mean he's going on loan to you at some point THIS season or he'll move to you next season.

He says the word 'obviously' so much in his interview!!!

Obviously at Coventry they get encouraged to make their own verbal ticks. Just ask Richard "yeah, no, listen" Keogh.

Impressed he wore a shirt for the signing though. Really bugs me when footballers turn up in trainers and hoodies - in any other walk of life you wouldn't start your first day of work in mufti. 

First team contender suggests back up to challenge the starter to me.

Dani Alves/Philip Lahm to arrive in 4 days then?

Not sure about Alves, didn't even make Brazil's starting eleven against Germany - I imagine the score would have been far worse had he started.

Obviously at Coventry they get encouraged to make their own verbal ticks. Just ask Richard "yeah, no, listen" Keogh.

Impressed he wore a shirt for the signing though. Really bugs me when footballers turn up in trainers and hoodies - in any other walk of life you wouldn't start your first day of work in mufti.

Like you say.....like I say......er like you say.....yes like I say.

Archived