I'm concerned about Christie

Derbados

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suppose the problem is he (currently) isn't as good as Wisdom but is better than Freeman. Therefore he seems a step backwards if he is first choice but too good for a back up.

We don't know if we are signing Medaglia yet and we still have the loan market to come,

See people don't want loans but they help you get players like Wisdom in. Then nobody wants to go back to anything less.

Christie is more in line with the quality we can buy.

That's why we loan!!

Didn't we say all this stuff about Brayford when he signed??? Crewe were in League 2 when he came in and he made the step up with no problem at all. And he was being coached by Gary Crosby...

Imagine him under McClaren before he turned into a right penis.

Aren't we after a Costa Rican right back from Norway? Is the plan tht Christie is his understudy perhaps?

Depends if you believe Nixon... As no one on here does, there's probably more chance of signing a Venezuelan playing in Iceland who plays left back.

Aren't we after a Costa Rican right back from Norway? Is the plan tht Christie is his understudy perhaps?

I'd be very suprised if we are after him. He just doesn't have attributes McClaren wants from his fullback.

Archived