What are your 5 Favourite films of all time?

ramafan

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol such a fun movie!

Shawshank certainly getting a lot of love here. Rightly so of course.....:)

Tbh the other four are interchangeable, but I've never been filled with so many different emotions in 2 hrs than Shawshank Redemption.

Tbh the other four are interchangeable, but I've never been filled with so many different emotions in 2 hrs than Shawshank Redemption.

I kept hearing about how Shawshank was this great uplifting movie. Didn't get it at all for 99.9% of the film. Then it all came good in the last few moments. Beautiful flick.

Never watched Schindlers List, I don't think I could.

...but I have too many fave's to just have a top 5. I've got about 5 fave Tom Hanks films though, he's fantastic.

I know what you mean, avoided schindlers list for ages, so glad I eventually watched it though, such a moving and uplifting film, with the best cinematography I've seen, the masterpiece of a career.

I know what you mean, avoided schindlers list for ages, so glad I eventually watched it though, such a moving and uplifting film, with the best cinematography I've seen, the masterpiece of a career.

Neeson and Feinnes are stunningly good in Schindler's List.

It IS a masterpiece and a massively important movie. Wouldn't make my top 5 because it's a heavy, and harrowing subject matter, and I tend to watch movies to escape from normality for a whole. That being said, you can't deny it's significance, or it's brilliance.

Archived