Cristian Gamboa - Nixon Rumour

willo55

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still hopeful that Derby representatives have flown out to talk to Gamboa and his agent. He'd be a great signing for us, and gives Christie competition for the spot!

Calm down. He is not even a target. We just signed our first choice RB. Nixon ****** up again.

If this Christie is going to be our right back for season then I will be disappointed, I think we should be getting better players than this like the Costa Rican right back, would be happy with Christie as a cover for another right back.

If this Christie is going to be our right back for season then I will be disappointed, I think we should be getting better players than this like the Costa Rican right back, would be happy with Christie as a cover for another right back.

This.

im happy 

We're not getting this guy! So relax and i'm sure we'll find QUALITY players in this transfer in mac, rush, vicars and owners we trust.

Archived