Netflix Thread

Ambitious

I guess we're all on Netflix, well pretty much all of us, so here's a thread to talk about what you've watched.

I watched Bronson tonight, I'd definitely recommend it. 

I think the story is fairly weak, but Tom Hardy's performance is utter brilliant; captivating. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get a Ouya off eBay (or you can use a PC), install XBMC and the mashuptv add on and you'll be laughing.

Every movie you can name, 1080p, 3D, live TV...

Can you explain that in pc for dummies language please? 

Oh man. So many good shows so little time. Here are the one's I recommend:

The Killing - they've got both American remake and original Danish shows. I've watched the American version and the first 2 seasons are incredibly gripping.

Breaking Bad - 'nuff said.

The Returned - French drama about the dead coming back to life. Very creepy and really well made.

Adventure Time - mindless, super-surreal cartoon aimed at kids and adults a like. Great fun.

Misfits - I thought I wasn't going to like it, but it's surprisingly funny, entertaining stuff.

The Shield - Haven't started on this one yet, but it's on my radar. Suppose to be an excellent show. 

Must admit I've been disappointed with House of Cards though. 

Been watching Parks & Recreation recently. Very funny. Ron Swanson is legend.

As has been mentioned above by a few others, Lillehammer, The Killing and Orange Is The New Black  are also worth a watch.

Not really bothered watching films on there lately, but series wise currently watching:

Person of interest - A former CIA operative is recruited by an enigmatic billionaire to prevent violent crimes;

Fringe - Centered around a female FBI agent who is forced to work with an institutionalized scientist in order to rationalize a brewing storm of unexplained phenomena. Cameo role for Leonard Nimoy to keep ageing Trekkies happy.

Archived