The Ram 'Eye'

Srg

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not that awful if you grew up with them, a bit like me saying how awful does black shorts look.

I guess if it's what you're used to then it isn't so bad. I was just scrolling down the web page and the right facing ones just looked wrong

Not that awful if you grew up with them, a bit like me saying how awful does black shorts look.

We do have a cool logo though. Strange to think that was designed decades ago, it still looks really modern. Not like these coat of arms style ones.

You don't need any words on this to instantly know what the team is. Whereas you pit one coat if arms next to another, and there's nothing to really help you tell.

To be fair, I think forests is similar in this respect. But would you rather be a kick ass ram, ready to do some damage, or a tree that just stands there and looks a bit sad?

I just pulled my shirt from a couple of seasons back (buymobiles, Adidas) out of the wash, and for some reason, the circle around the ram has turned gold, like the 2007 logo on the link, when it used to be black, like the 2009 logo.

Not like it's the first time it's ever been washed. Really weird. Nothing else has changed colour, even the est. 1884 is still black.

Archived